Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,340 members, 7,836,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) (566 Views)

Senior Military Officer Nabs Soldier Extorting Money From Motorists (Video) / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Nigerian Migrants Caught Extorting Parking Fee From Motorists In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by mrmayormedia: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj1vefDryPE[/url]

The now-viral video shows the embattled officer lamenting to his boss that he wasn’t ready to lose his job after serving for over 30 years in the force.

He cried profusely; rolled on the floor while his superior demanded that he should give him all the money he collected while on duty.

After handing over the money he extorted, his boss went ahead demanding for the one he extorted from a trailer in his presence.

“I don suffer for army, Oga abeg..Oga don kill me, I don old for army, na 31 years I de army, Oga make I lie down for you abeg,” the embatted staff sergeant lamented at the scene.

https://www.gistreel.com/moment-army-officer-weeps-begs-for-forgiveness-after-his-superior-caught-him-collecting-bribe-from-motorists-video/

Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by Jennyjay283: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Increase of corruption �
Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by adefitim(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
No integrity at all
Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Zoo Army. Hmmmm

Very shameful and distasteful

Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by KashApp: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
lols...the fact is, soldiers most especially in SW are always afraid to collect money openly from motorists and that's because of the high level of discipline in the military. But you see Police ehn...they will collect and still count and even take you to ATM or POS.

Soldiers always have some hidden places where they will order motorists to drop it and maybe some young boys selling close to their check points
Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
hahaha

See the way he is crying and begging. If it was a civilian begging him this way when caught committing a crime that mumu would not even listen.
Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by ZhanVeera(f): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol see his head

Only to go and drink alcohol and get drunk with the money

Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
This one's dey learn, the ones in East mostly employ young boys to do the collection ..

1 Like

Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by tempest01(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
No discipline, no to respect.

Simple order, he is doing crocodile tears.

The idiot should be disarmed and thrown into the guard room.
Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by KillJoy62(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Reminds me of my regular, caught collecting money from road user's back then, his squad were drafted to Northeast Ind mike mike, but thank God he has been redeployed after spending 6 years there.
Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by softwerk(f): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
angry

Serves him right, Idio*tic somebody

I hope this goes round ALL Army checkpoints because ALL of them are business centres all over the country....Trailers and Tippers are their customers. They ALL have one civilian usually dressed in a military t-shirt that does the collections for them!

Don't sack him in view of his long service to the nation, just send him to Kebbi State or Zamfara to help fight bandits.

Disgrace.......Spits!
Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by slimjohn2k5: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
The guy not sharp, others do put community boys to collect money
Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by doctor20202020(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Make all serurity men learn from this they no go hear all the time u go dey money is not good , u are there to perform ur duty to catch criminals and to concentrate that is why is so easy criminals to keep security ,
Re: Security operative cries after being caught extorting motorists (Video & Photos) by smile11s(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
You can see the impoverishment... All his life serving in the army but nothing to prove that the army's remuneration is worth working for. The oga that caught him is as guilty as him. He collects bribe on the road while the oga collects his own bribe in the office. Any dog wey dey eat another dog na dangerous dog.

Forgive him Mr superior not that you self don't collect bride....increase their salaries give them better standard of living anyone after then should face the music if they misbehave.

https://gist.am/question/nigerian-army-special-forces-personnel-personnel-weeps-and-begs-for-forgiveness-after-his-superior-caught-him-collecting-bribe-from-motorists-video

(1) (Reply)

Tribalisticlization Is Taking Over Nairaland / Let Use Be Careful With Criminal Dispatchers / How Hunter Killed, Buried Herdsman – Ogun CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.