Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit (33522 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:36am On Mar 13, 2022
MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensitive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOi120lwBMY

An MC and public speaker, MC Expensive has taken a swipe at authorities of Ministry of Interior and Nigeria Correctional Service, NCS for allowing the alleged killer of Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga, Miss Chidinma Ojukwu participate in a beauty pageant, Miss Cell at Kirikiri prison.

Describing the development as insensitive, MC Expensive said it will further traumatise to family and friends of the late Ataga who lost their brother, father and breadwinner.

Recall that the pictures of the suspect had broke the internet following a pageant contest which formed part of activities marking the 2022 International Women’s Day at Kirikiri prison.

Chidinma Ojukwu said to have put up a sterling performance at the contest which gave her the victory at the contest and crowned Miss Cell 2022.

This however did not go down well with MC Expensive as she insists there is no moral justification for allowing Miss Ojukwu take part in the contest, saying a weighty allegation of murder still hangs in her neck which makes her unfit for the fanfare she was treated with.

"How on earth can a girl who's awaiting trial for gruesomely killing somebody's father, somebody's brother, somebody's husband, somebody's uncle, somebody's breadwinner be allowed to participate in a beauty pageant in a cell.

"You come out, adorn this particular girl in a crown, with bouquet, you sew beautiful dresses for her. This is very insensitive and inhuman" she said.

She called on the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, Controller General of Nigeria Correctional Service, Haliru Nababa, Inspector General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba and other relevant agencies of government to immediately put an end to such funfair, maintaining that a murder suspect like Miss Ojukwu should not be allowed to participate in such contest.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/03/mc-expensive-kicks-as-chidinma-ojukwu.html?m=1

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by UselessBuharist: 5:44am On Mar 13, 2022
What the prison authorities did was a mockery on the family of Mr. Ataga… What a way not to die.

So they pronounced her the winner of the beauty pageant so that she can live comfortably in prison or was that to further justify why she is looking fresher whenever she is taken to court?

This is pure wickedness, the forces behind this girl is so powerful but their end hmmm

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by athaboi(f): 5:50am On Mar 13, 2022
What did she kick? Bucket??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by pyyxxaro: 5:50am On Mar 13, 2022
Nigeria is a shameless Contree embarassed

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Fairandlovely(f): 6:03am On Mar 13, 2022
undecided celebrating nd clamouring for a murderer

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 6:10am On Mar 13, 2022
cool

Some africans are disgusting set of wicked babarians and backward souls

Yes she was a prostitute

Yes she was alleged to kill a man

Yes she stole from the dead man

Yes the punishment of murder is death penalty or life in prisonment

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murder and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to human diginity
*She has the right to be fed and not starved
*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, prayed for a condemned criminal to make heaven, be a true Christian, be Christlike

253 Likes 20 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Malory: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction

If it was your relative that she killed you wouldn't be saying this

175 Likes 16 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2022
Malory:
If it was your relative that she killed you wouldn't be saying this

Allah is my witness, I will say the same

I don't support jungle Justice, Inhumane treatment .

Everyone deserves fair hearing, diginity to life,

The day a judge finds her guilty then let her be hanged accordingly till then while she waits for her verdict treat her like human and not animal

We are not babarians or chimpanzee

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by RoyalBlu(f): 6:25am On Mar 13, 2022
You've spoken nothing but the truth MC Expensive.

*It's a sad and unfortunate situation really. More like rubbing salt on the still very open wounds of the grieving families.

If only they know the kind of seeds they've sown with this their actions.

Agreed, she's yet to be proven guilty of the heinous crime she allegedly committed, but then...

*The case on her is just too fresh and sensitive for her to be included in this kind of frivolous showoff. There are other ways to reform people in that prison space. Haba lipsrsealed

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Ever8090: 6:27am On Mar 13, 2022
It is their wahala!..when the dead man was enjoying with his killer babe, I was not informed even now I don't want to be concerned about how his enjoyment partner is fairing and what is happening to him on the other side

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by UselessBuharist: 6:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murdered and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

I will love to read your comment like this when the victim is your relative. Hypocrisy to the core

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by MadamVanessa(f): 6:30am On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

So insensitive

And nothing hurts me more to see the kind of preferential treatment given to the female prisoners compared to the male prisoners. I have also come to realized that no woman is truly a feminist as they claimed because what is good for the goose is truly good for the gander. Feminist should speak up now or forever remain silent. They should go and protest that they do not like the way their fellow women are being treated in the cell, that they should treat them equally as they're treating male prisoners, failure for them to do this, then feminist movement is a joke.

I Know my place as a woman, I Know I may be stubborn, but I can never be equal with a man.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2022
UselessBuharist:

I will love to read your comment like this when the victim is your relative. Hypocrisy to the core

God won't let me have such relative as victims

But the truth is I have personally called the cops to rescue a teenager who stole metal frame when he was almost being lynched... The boy is my barber now as he learnt Barbing at Agodi prison

You already charged her to court, she is going to get the punishment she deserves, but till then you can't start isolating her or treating her like animal

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by UselessBuharist: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

God won't let me have such relative as victims

But the truth is I have personally called the cops to rescue a teenager who stole metal frame when he was almost being lynched... The boy is my barber now as he learnt Barbing at Agodi prison

You already charged her to court, she is going to get the punishment she deserves, but till then you can't start isolating her or treating her like animal

I understand your point bro but if this is done after she might have been convicted then fine not while awaiting trial

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Flexherbal(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2022
UselessBuharist:

I understand your point bro but if this is done after she might have been convicted then fine not while awaiting trial

I agree with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by 9gerian: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Someone said the authorities have been trying to make the girl a celebrity since the her arrest. Well made hair, glowing skin, private car conveying her when she appears in court.

Is she really in the prison custody though?

GLeesMODEL:
MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensitive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOi120lwBMY

An MC and public speaker, MC Expensive has taken a swipe at authorities of Ministry of Interior and Nigeria Correctional Service, NCS for allowing the alleged killer of Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga, Miss Chidinma Ojukwu participate in a beauty pageant, Miss Cell at Kirikiri prison.

Describing the development as insensitive, MC Expensive said it will further traumatise to family and friends of the late Ataga who lost their brother, father and breadwinner.

Recall that the pictures of the suspect had broke the internet following a pageant contest which formed part of activities marking the 2022 International Women’s Day at Kirikiri prison.

Chidinma Ojukwu said to have put up a sterling performance at the contest which gave her the victory at the contest and crowned Miss Cell 2022.

This however did not go down well with MC Expensive as she insists there is no moral justification for allowing Miss Ojukwu take part in the contest, saying a weighty allegation of murder still hangs in her neck which makes her unfit for the fanfare she was treated with.

"How on earth can a girl who's awaiting trial for gruesomely killing somebody's father, somebody's brother, somebody's husband, somebody's uncle, somebody's breadwinner be allowed to participate in a beauty pageant in a cell.

"You come out, adorn this particular girl in a crown, with bouquet, you sew beautiful dresses for her. This is very insensitive and inhuman" she said.

She called on the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, Controller General of Nigeria Correctional Service, Haliru Nababa, Inspector General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba and other relevant agencies of government to immediately put an end to such funfair, maintaining that a murder suspect like Miss Ojukwu should not be allowed to participate in such contest.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/03/mc-expensive-kicks-as-chidinma-ojukwu.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Shedrack777: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2022
by the time she give his share from the national kpekus, he'll be saying anothe thing entirely

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by michael1508: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2022
I said it too earlier,it's just insensitive for her to even participate in the first place,it's a slap to the face of those who seek justice.
If she has not been convicted yet as many are using that as her defense mechanism,then she shouldn't have contested,come on!,how can someone whose case is still in the court of law to prove her innocency be involve in an event with those who are sentenced already,
Let's assume the case goes in her favour and she gets acquainted,does the award still stands?
Please don't tell me a prison yard is not the end of life,how it's a correctional centre and all other bla bla bla...The prison yard is not a place you go for vacation either,what message are they passing to the society,that it is okay to pass a knife through my nearest neighbour's neck with any little provocation from him or her?sebi kpatakpata,if I get sentenced,I will only be restricted behind four walls without missing out on life generally.
With the current situation in Nigeria,an average citizen can't even see a 3 square meal per day,so tell me,why won't such person see the prison yard as the next saving route,since life is better in there.let me just wotowoto small bullet for your body and I will be sent on an honey moon in the prison yard.
If we all have that ideology about the prison yard,then you and I are not safe either.
Who gives a shit anyway about the mental and emotional health of a convicted murderer who unjustly took the life of another,by all standards,such convict should be living in sorrow everyday of his or her life in prison.
Such rehabilitation programs should be made only for those with mild crimes,those with short jail term or those who are close to being freed.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Laswell(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2022
The place she's holed up at is called "correctional facility" for a reason. She is already been punished so what else do people want from the girl. Even as a suspected murderer her right to dignity of human person is still intact.

9 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by kingthreat(m): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murdered and sentenced to death by hanging

If you were an Ataga, you would not be saying this. If you were to put yourself in the shoes of the Atage wife or children right now, seeing those pictures is an emotional turmoil. A murderer who snuffed the life of another should not be in situations like this. It is because of this that sometimes, I don't blame jungle justice.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So insensitive

And nothing hurts me more to see the kind of preferential treatment given to the female prisoners compared to the male prisoners. I have also come to realized that no woman is truly a feminist as they claimed because what is good for the goose is truly good for the gander. Feminist should speak up now or forever remain silent. They should go and protest that they do not like the way their fellow women are being treated in the cell, that they should treat them equally as they're ;Dtreating male prisoners, failure for them to do this, then feminist movement is a joke.

I Know my place as a woman, I Know I may be stubborn, but I can never be equal with a man.

Even when we all know you ain't a woman? cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by SUPERPACK: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2022
kingthreat:

If you were an Ataga, you would not be saying this. If you were to put yourself in the shoes of the Atage wife or children right now, seeing those pictures is an emotional turmoil. A murderer who snuffed the life of another should not be in situations like this. It is because of this that sometimes, I don't blame jungle justice.
Point of correction, she is innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court. She is a prison detainee and has the right to participate in any prison activity she deems fit to do. If you don't like it, provide a room for her in your house so she can stay. competitions like this have been taken place in Nigerian prisons even before she was born and wont stop just to please some people.

Prisoners have right to association with fellow inmates, right to heathy life, right to fair hearing, right to good food, right to security, right to religious affiliation etc. You are seeing the news of her winning a prison activity as huge because she was a suspect to involved in killing a big man.

In criminal law, Blackstone's ratio (also known as Blackstone's formulation) is the idea that: ''It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer''.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Ternistacle(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Whether she is in a court case or in prison. There's time for everything. Even in prison she has equal rights as a normal person, the difference is the environment...

It's an annual program. It's done in many western countries.

What of those small boys that are in kirikiri for cultism and murder but still wrote WAEC.

10 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by kingthreat(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Point of correction, she is innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court. She is a prison detainee and has the right to participate in any prison activity she deems fit to do. If you don't like it, provide a room for her in your house so she can stay. competitions like this have been taken place in Nigerian prisons even before she was born and wont stop just to please some people.

Prisoners have right to association with fellow inmates, right to heathy life, right to fair hearing, right to good food, right to security, right to religious affiliation etc. You are seeing the news of her winning a prison activity as huge because she was a suspect to involved in killing a big man.

In criminal law, Blackstone's ratio (also known as Blackstone's formulation) is the idea that: ''It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer''.

Karma ehn. Las las we go all get sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by ebonytarki(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Is it more insensitive than Buhari's approach to situations around the country?

1 Like

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by RadioMOUTH(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2022

Nigeria my country... what a shame �

2 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by chukwuibuipob: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2022
angry playing ludo game on Ataga's grave.Ojukwu chidinnma must DIE

3 Likes

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by dacoya: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2022
He is right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Stabs Himself To Death In Ughelli, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Hunters Nab Kidnappers In Kogi Forest / Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.