Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) (68555 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / DSS, Army Uncover Arms Store, Shrine In Ebonyi; IPOB Indicted / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Deadlytruth(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2022
johnriley:
They are just traditional worshippers like our fore father's..or are our forefathers yahoo boys too? Don't let the white man brain wash u.
Our forefathers genuinely worshipped at shrines and it was not because they wanted quick money.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by galaxy2020(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Security operatives should clampdown on these shrines that encourages this evil. This is very bad.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by generalwo(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2022
And tomorrow some idiots will be complaining that old men like tinubu want to rule this country... It's better for a 90 year old tinubu to rule than these bunch of idiots..... Imagine, time to work, them dey use am pray for blessings from a powerless god all because they don't want to work and earn money the honorable way..... Bastards

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by izubext007: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Are you from there?
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Jalaw: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2022
My brother, what we saw there is not yahoo but pure ritual. No matter how you put it, they are bunch of lazy Edo youths who refuse to work.

[I quote author=Maliqcious post=111159055]well I think you got it confused no food for lazy man go Germo, Italy, yankie anywhere you can call it make you Edo boys they hustle abi you think say e easy to trek from Naija to Libya? Naija spoil mean say e don spoil. You think say e easy to do Yahoo. Brother am not justifying yahoo here Lazy person no they thief.[/quote]
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Deadlytruth(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2022
alfsalami:
These are the youths you are campaigning for to take over leadership ?
This is the most sensible comment on this thread. I have always said that this sudden perception that youths taking over leadership will lead Nigeria to eldorado is very delusional and not based on any concrete reason or evidence. The unfortunate truth remains that Nigeria has since independence been ruled mostly by youths and see where we are today yet people are still wishing for youthful leadership.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Deadlytruth(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2022
generalwo:
And tomorrow some idiots will be complaining that old men like tinubu want to rule this country... It's better for a 90 year old tinubu to rule than these bunch of idiots..... Imagine, time to work, them dey use am pray for blessings from a powerless god all because they don't want to work and earn money the honorable way..... Bastards
Don't mind them. When Tinubu was of their age he was already involved in fighting for an end to military rule, contesting for senatorial seat, etc. But right now they want him to leave political space for them just because they are youths. Idiots!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2022
Olodo24:
And idolatry is bad because your white colonial masters said so? There's nothing shameful about young Africans embracing their rich culture and religion

The 'rich culture' that still support killings of the innocent for money?
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by tifany89(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2022
tito44:
Evil children. The level of crime going on in Edo state by teenagers and youths is alarming. When they re not robbing banks and killing people, they re doing cultism and doing high level yahoo. FG should just nuke the state abeg.
Lol @ nuke
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by BigYash: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2022
hornetclair:

Aunty as at 2012. There was no Yahoo in Uromi. Where you for see your 10years. Plus I know so many wey mad or kpai their own people. Na where you know you go to talk reach.
Comot there. E dey . You go say,e no cast like this..
You hear NaNa abi? People don dey comot Nigeria ,go do those rubbish as at that time you mentioned so.. I no say the shit good,cux everything wen get beginning sha ,dey get ending..
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by BigYash: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Naz34:

Young man stop deceiving yourself & your people. These things are deceptions with aweful ending
You and who dey deceive yourself? I'm talking based on what I have seen. Not that I'm saying the shit is good..
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by seyiowoseeni(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2022
This is happening today, you don't wanna Miss this opportunity.

Check my signature and follow @givviepoints on Instagram.

Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by tbambam: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Yahoo boys "praying" for more blessings at a shrine in Uromi Edo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBG2Tr7_CNM

I don't understand this.. That someone is praying to the god they believe in, you tagg them yahoo boys.. You are just dumb and a slave... Let them practise their religion in peace without slandering it haba
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by willbayo(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2022
irunoko:
lol Yahoo boy feeling guilty grin

It's not script,it's real.go find out because I have nothing to prove to anybody
Find out from who? No be ur script
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by pvicky(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2022
It just a pity that our dear country (Nigeria) has degenerated into these kind of situation. Instead of us as people to address the problem we are busy pointing fingers, calling each name. Our so called leaders, parents and society are the factors that contribute to the mess happening in Nigeria right now. Calling each others name will no solve the problems. No State's in Nigeria is saved now. Because a lot of atrocity is going on here and there in this country called Nigeria.From North,west,east and south. No State's is perfect. Our own dey our body. I pray God heal Nigerian.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2022
Yahoo Ritual!
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Shevchenkko: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
EmptyGarden:
This is where jungle justice should be served.
Fraud is bad but for what exactly are you subjecting them to jungle justice? This is naive thinking. Powerful people in the world have one or two Deities or oracles they worship
Don't be naive man.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Shevchenkko: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
delzbaba:
See how this young people are bowing before idols!!!.shame.
Don't be judgemental. There are deities that stand on equity and justice..Not all oracles are bad
Don't condemn certain things you don't know anything about
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by EmptyGarden(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Fraud is bad but for what exactly are you subjecting them to jungle justice? This is naive thinking. Powerful people in the world have one or two Deities or oracles they worship
Don't be naive man.
I'm not suggesting jungle justice for fraud, but ritualistic killings... Which has become rampant lately in the name of 'yahoo plus'. I'm sure you wouldn't think it was naive if you were related to any of their victims.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by NathanxxL(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=ayterajah post=110990853]End time noggaz

Oh really? Is Jesus Christ in your history books? When Africa was under slave pressure was he there? Nigga wake up
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Shevchenkko: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
EmptyGarden:

I'm not suggesting jungle justice for fraud, but ritualistic killings... Which has become rampant lately in the name of 'yahoo plus'. I'm sure you wouldn't think it was naive if you were related to any of their victims.
How sure are you that they are into ritual killing ? Not all oracles demand for human sacrifice
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by EmibenO1: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Person just pray for shout In Jesus name. ���
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by EmptyGarden(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Shevchenkko:
How sure are you that they are into ritual killing ? Not all oracles demand for human sacrifice
Then I guess you're one.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by sylve11: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nicepoker:
Where is slawormiir. grin

Been long we heard from that nigga grin cool
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Idera9126(f): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yes I have notice of not see his damn nigga comnent for a while now,hope he's good sha

Been long we heard from that nigga grin cool[/quote]
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Shevchenkko: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
EmptyGarden:

Then I guess you're one.
You're ridiculous. I'm a traditionalist but i don't do human sacrifice. Do you get it dumbo ?
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by redsun(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Doomed generation. Why should able-bodied young men and women pray to be criminals? If not because they are trying to be like kingpin role models in the likes of tinunnbu and malami.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by irunoko(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
willbayo:

Find out from who? No be ur script
that's your buisnness.believe whatever you want to believe
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by EmptyGarden(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Shevchenkko:
You're ridiculous. I'm a traditionalist but i don't do human sacrifice. Do you get it dumbo ?
Traditionalist? Deceive yourself.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Doxo: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
tito44:
Evil children. The level of crime going on in Edo state by teenagers and youths is alarming. When they re not robbing banks and killing people, they re doing cultism and doing high level yahoo. FG should just nuke the state abeg.

Na ur state FG go nuke, no b our dear Edo state.
Re: Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) by Shevchenkko: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
EmptyGarden:

Traditionalist? Deceive yourself.
You know nothing. You're just a kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.