Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,633 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children (1216 Views)

I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by alanto: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
I always wonder, a woman will shield and protect her own children, she will leave her children eating or doing something irrelevant and then send someone else's child on errands her child or children could run for her. I have noticed that though women love and care for their children like every other animals they always find it hard to love other people's children.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by frozen70(f): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
alanto:
I always wonder, a woman will shield and protect her own children, she will leave her children eating or doing something irrelevant and then send someone else's child on errands her child or children could run for her. I have noticed that though women love and care for their children like every other animals they always find it hard to love other people's children.

It depends on what you mean by love

If she sends other children errands and leaves her own children, that's not hatred probably she fees those ones are more matured for the job

Women loves children irrespective if who gave birth to who

So far you are a mother you will live them all, especially at children level

If a child comes me that he is hungry I must give that child food Wether I know him or not but if I refuse to give him food, then that's hatred

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by GIdiata(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
women are wicked

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
frozen70:

If she sends other children errands and leaves her own children, that's not hatred probably she fees those ones are more matured for the job

If a child comes me that he is hungry I must give that child food Wether I know him or not but if I refuse to give him food, then that's hatred

Don't defend what you're not sure of.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by faithfull18(f): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Same reason the men do too. Most women are more receptive of other people's children than men.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by Mindlog: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why generalize?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by Hathor5(f): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why do men find it hard to love other people's children?

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
alanto:
This isn't a women only problem, but a problem that cuts across genders and has to do with selfishness. undecided

Human beings are generally selfish beings, and only a few rise above that in life . undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by janvier27(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
i think it's more with women, and i think that's the way they are somehow wired

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
I love kids and can never be wicked to them
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by alanto: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
frozen70:

Maybe you. There are more percentage of women that can't stand other people's children than there are they can. You leave your kids with another woman no matter your relationship with them for sometimes. Your children will tell you shocking stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by alanto: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
GIdiata:
women are wicked
To other women's children but they always love their own kids.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by alanto: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Don't defend what you're not sure of.
I swear. Matter wey I don reason for years before putting it out here. Like we don't read in the news everyday how women brutalize other people kids in guise of house help or step children.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by alanto: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
faithfull18:
Same reason the men do too. Most women are more receptive of other people's children than men.
I don't agree. I lived with family members when I was little and I can assure you that though some men treat other kids bad, they do it most of the time to please their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by alanto: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
I love kids and can never be wicked to them
But you know that's not the same for every other women.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by alanto: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
janvier27:
i think it's more with women, and i think that's the way they are somehow wired
I agree. A woman will spoil her own children rotten but will brutalize other people's children at any slight provocation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
alanto:

I don't agree. I lived with family members when I was little and I can assure you that though some men treat other kids bad, they do it most of the time to please their wives.
How convenient of you to blame there bad behavior on the women in this. Are these men you speak of imbe-ciles or what? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by alanto: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How convenient of you to blame there bad behavior on the women in this. Are these men you speak of imbe-ciles or what? undecided
Madam are you trying to twist this or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
alanto:

Madam are you trying to twist this or what?
I asked a simple question this because you made an attempted there to shift blame from men who don't show love to other people's children on to their wives. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by alanto: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I asked a simple question this because you made an attempted there to shift blame from men who don't show love to other people's children on their wives. undecided
I'm speaking from experience. We have seen a man and his wife maltreat his own kid because the wife couldn't stand them. This happens every time. I was a victim. When a woman doesn't like his step kid, she say all sorts of things about this kid to her husband who's not always at home to witness anything. You have seen this happen or not?
Most of the time this men take the side of their wife.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
alanto:

I'm speaking from experience. We have seen a man and his wife maltreat his own kid because the wife couldn't stand them. This happens every time. I was a victim. When a woman doesn't like his step kid, he say all sorts of things about this kid to his husband who's not always at home to witness anything. You have seen this happen or not?
Again...my question to you is this... are those men you speak of imbe-ciles that we should not hold them responsible for their actions? undecided

No matter what another tells you of a person, you are still well within your senses to investigate what you hear. So when you say these men react without thinking, you are invariably saying they are stewpid. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by alanto: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again...my question to you is this... are those men you speak of imbe-ciles that we should not hold them responsible for their actions? undecided

No matter what another tells you of a person, you are still well within your senses to investigate what you hear. So when you say these men react without thinking, you are invariably saying they are stewpid. undecided
And who says they are not stupid? What I'm saying is. As a woman you want the man you marry to trust and listen to you when you speak. If you take advantage of such thing and start misinforming them they will believe you and act based on this fact. Now let's go back to the bases of this conversation. It is the wickedness of a woman that makes her misinform her husband about his kids (her step kids) Don't forget that the woman will do anything to make sure the man believe her.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
alanto:
And who says they are not stupid? ...
So we are in agreement that there are equally foolish men out there who maltreat children that are even theirs for selfish reasons. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by Truvelisback(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
alanto:
It's their nature.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by stacyadams: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
alanto:

Lol...I only pity the foolish men, who runs and remarry thinking new wife will look after children that she did not give birth to...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by Connected1: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
frozen70:

Be typing rubbish you hear.

If you don't know what to say, just keep quiet.

There are so many persons here that were maltreated by our aunts, uncle's wife and brother's wife. The worst is when the so called relation of yours has money than your family.
His wife can kill you.

My Uncle's Wife is begging for forgiveness now they even organized a family meeting because they can now see that we are grown, successful and can do without them.

But I will rather go to Ukraine and fight for that Comedian President than forgive her.

Spits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by frozen70(f): 2:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Connected1:

Be typing rubbish you hear.

If you don't know what to say, just keep quiet.

There are so many persons here that were maltreated by our aunts, uncle's wife and brother's wife. The worst is when the so called relation of yours has money than your family.
His wife can kill you.

My Uncle's Wife is begging for forgiveness now they even organized a family meeting because they can now see that we are grown, successful and can do without them.

But I will rather go to Ukraine and fight for that Comedian President than forgive her.

Spits.

Am I your uncle wife ?
If you had a bad experience it's not my business

If you don't know what to say just keep quiet

I spoke for myself not for your uncle wife

Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by cococandy(f): 4:04am On Mar 14, 2022
alanto:

Start by loving other men’s children then we’ll go from there.

Women are not your emotional dumping grounds that you expect to just dig into this endless well of love and have enough for everyone regardless of how they treat them or the history between them.

Some of you are sure delusional with your expectations .
How many other men’s children have you tried to love?

It’s reasonable to expect basic respect & kindness (from both the men & women) towards other people’s children. Kindness is universal. But expecting a woman to have the same love towards children she didn’t bear or willingly adopt is a sign of immaturity and lack of critical thinking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by cococandy(f): 4:08am On Mar 14, 2022
So they can’t think for themselves?
Does that sound like a leadership quality to you? Knowing that men are the supposed leaders yet somehow exonerating them of responsibility?
alanto:

I'm speaking from experience. We have seen a man and his wife maltreat his own kid because the wife couldn't stand them. This happens every time. I was a victim. When a woman doesn't like his step kid, she say all sorts of things about this kid to her husband who's not always at home to witness anything. You have seen this happen or not?
Most of the time this men take the side of their wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by cococandy(f): 4:13am On Mar 14, 2022
stacyadams:

Lol...I only pity the foolish men, who runs and remarry thinking new wife will look after children that she did not give birth to...

Some of them remarry because they can’t cope with being single parents. They need a live-in babysitter and care giver. So they marry women they barely know expecting that woman to automatically have the same bond the biological moms had with those kids. It makes not sense.

They should be asking for and signing up to lessons from single moms on how to cope without a partner instead of subjecting their kids to that harsh reality .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by missidy: 5:33am On Mar 14, 2022
A lot of men don't know this, I have experienced it first hand. Those women only pretend to love the man's children so that the man can marry them. Immediately after the wedding, they start showing their true colour and the worst part is the men don't even protect their children from these women. No woman can take care of or love a child like his/her mother, not even your blood sister that came out from the same womb with you.

stacyadams:

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 14, 2022
cococandy:

Some of them remarry because they can’t cope with being single parents. They need a live-in babysitter and care giver. So they marry women they barely, know expecting that woman to automatically have the same bond the biological moms had with those kids. It makes not sense.

They should be asking for and signing up to lessons from single moms on how to cope without a partner instead of subjecting their kids to that harsh reality .

Some women are actually softhearted enough to bond with kids that are not biologically theirs.
Some others literally goad themselves into doing it in order to be in the good books of the man.
It depends on the woman and the uniqueness of each situation, I guess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. / Husband And Wife: Shared Or Seperate Bedrooms And Why? / Can Mothers Have It All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.