Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

To Help You Learn Spiritual Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Help You Learn Spiritual Things (201 Views)

How To Judge Spiritual Things :part 1 / How To Learn "Spiritual Discernment " Through The Holy Spirit / Discerning Spiritual Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Help You Learn Spiritual Things by TERRYMICKI(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
There are so many things we do know about the river we see you can get so many this out of it you just look for what you want to do for it and see what it will give you in return

ANY THINGS WITH
Water spirits when you give them they give you back more on what you loss there are things we make mistakes on me too I make too

You been a woman why been worried about what another person or woman as done to you there are ways to get them back what you lack is knowledge on how to do it

Make some offering and see how it will look like
Etc.............
Re: To Help You Learn Spiritual Things by blessing12345(f): 3:27pm On May 27, 2022
Pls sir can I get your WhatsApp number. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

All The Fagots On Here / Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.