Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) (1671 Views)

ASUU Strike Protest Rocks UNIBEN (Video, Photos) / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Popular instagram comedian, BrainJotter teamed up with Daniel Tuotamuno Darius widely known for his stage name Dandizzy as they freestyle on the streets of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), Siggy reports.

The duo were seen at the maingate shopping complex side of the school as Dandizzy took to the mic to do what he know how to do best as BrainJotter filmed on.

They seemed to have thrilled passers-by and the market women as they stopped their activities to watch.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiGBlUXR9qc

Source: SIGGY

2 Likes

Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by Teejayadex: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nice vibe

1 Like

Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by branhampaul: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wow! How I wish I was there. Dandizzy is good freestyler. ��

1 Like

Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by NobleSeed(m): 3:45am On Mar 14, 2022
the guy is really talented..
I was surprised when I see him inside my shopping complex grin grin
Customers where shouting you no go see am? I para for the girl .. na him won pay my shop rent abi? grin
las las I see am Sha grin

Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by CrownOfClay724: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2022
Some of my two favourite arts.
Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2022
Dandizy is good
Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by mogbeyiteren: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2022
The guy is good
Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by KanielOutis92: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Prior to watching this video yesterday, i didn't know who this guy was. I watched the video, and i was impressed. Checked him out on YouTube all through the night &.... My Gawd! Boy is good. I particularly liked the one he did at Yabatech & his SHOWOFF freestyle. Been sleeping on him, and i hate myself for this
Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by paulolee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
this dandizy too good, the best freestyle artist we currently have in Nigeria for years n I still no know why d gee never still blow pass this n get huge fan base..
I like his composure with flows n how easy e plays with freestyles..
Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by paulolee(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
KanielOutis92:
Prior to watching this video yesterday, i didn't know who this guy was. I watched the video, and i was impressed. Checked him out on YouTube all through the night &.... My Gawd! Boy is good. I particularly liked the one he did at Yabatech & his SHOWOFF freestyle. Been sleeping on him, and i hate myself for this
the gee don tey wey him good, na u no bin know am..I av watched almost all his YouTube videos n av seen no other artist dt came close...especially dt his SHOWOFF freestyle, d guy scatter dt.mic n even gat d ous on fire, i never see any artist dt come close to wat dizzy did in all s show off clips dt av watched..
Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by paulolee(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
NobleSeed:
the guy is really talented..
I was surprised when I see him inside my shopping complex grin grin
Customers where shouting you no go see am? I para for the girl .. na him won pay my shop rent abi? grin
las las I see am Sha grin
lolz...i understand bro...d guy dey always waka shopping complex to show love for his fans wit dope freestyle, u for try see am na, in would av experienced raw talent
Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by NobleSeed(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
paulolee:

lolz...i understand bro...d guy dey always waka shopping complex to show love for his fans wit dope freestyle, u for try see am na, in would av experienced raw talent
I later did bro..
Didn't you see the pics I uploaded?
Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by KanielOutis92: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
paulolee:

the gee don tey wey him good, na u no bin know am..I av watched almost all his YouTube videos n av seen no other artist dt came close...especially dt his SHOWOFF freestyle, d guy scatter dt.mic n even gat d ous on fire, i never see any artist dt come close to wat dizzy did in all s show off clips dt av watched..
You're right, man. I don't think i have watched a better freestyler in Nigeria. I mean, freestyler, in the real sense of the word ( not pre- written ). I think the closest i have seen is, Vector the viper's 2 hour's freestyle on a radio station
Re: Brainjotter And Dandizzy Freestyle On The Streets Of UNIBEN (VIDEO) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
This pure talent, to freestyle for that lengthy can only be summed up as genius.

(1) (Reply)

Imsu Admission. / Is Assu Going On Strike? / Unilag Cut Off For 2010/2011 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.