Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island (42899 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Throwback Picture Of Davido And His Father, Adedeji Adeleke / Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Antoeni(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Davido’s Father Gifts Singer Another Land In Banana Island

Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has received another piece of land in Banana Island from his billionaire father, Adedeji Adeleke.

The singer took to his Twitter page to announce his newly acquired land which was given to him by his father.

Davido then appreciated his father, as he reaffirmed his love for the older man.

“Woke up to another /and from popsi in banana again! Such a dope father! Love u pops,” Davido wrote.

The father-of-three revealed that the land would be used to build “some crazy sh*t” for his kids.

This comes two months after he did a house warming ceremony for his second home in Banana Island, Lagos.

The singer had on January 6, 2022, launched his new home with a star-studded house party.

Davido, popularly called Omo Baba Olowo (child of a rich man), had celebrated his new home a month after the Aye crooner gifted himself a brand new Lamborghini.

https://punchng.com/davidos-father-gifts-singer-another-land-in-banana-island/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1647198604

Woke up to another Land from popsi in banana again ! Such a dope father ! Love u pops

I'm boutta build some crazy shit for the kids

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1503066606137606144

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Antoeni(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Better Work Smart And Hard Oo
So That You Can Give Your Children Land's and Houses,

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Antoeni(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Grace ,Love And Mercy Upon Davido's Life No be Here.
Congratulations

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Antoeni(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
I Hope My Dad is Seeing dis Ooo

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by wizonlyson: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
cry cry..who go dash me one, now..

26 Likes

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Suspects: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Antoeni:
I Hope My Dad is Seeing dis Ooo
arent you ashamed? Useless noise indeed!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Antoeni(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Foolish Child, Ashame of What
Suspects:
arent you ashamed? Useless noise indeed!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Suspects: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Antoeni:
Foolish Child, Ashame of What
for shaming ur pa...noisy person you are!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
It’s obvious that Chioma carry grace,See the achievement since he got back with Chioma.Men should pray for good and graceful women in their lives.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Antoeni(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Well , For Me ,Davido Has Always Been Successfu ,With or Without, Chioma,
I Really Like Chioma And Wish Davido Marry Her.
Iyaebe:
It’s obvious that Chioma carry grace,See the achievement since he got back with Chioma.Men should pray for good and graceful women in their lives.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Peace081: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Is he the only Child

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by festacman(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Davido is super successful in his chosen career. Successful children are the joy of their parents.

Only crazy Dads wouldn't be proud and do the same if they had the resources?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Totilopussylick(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
festacman:
Ok
This worth celebrating sad

Our people said, any child that washes his hands clean, eat with the elderly one's wink.

Davido is the real n**ga cool

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Somebody should seriously warn nigerian girls not to wear crop tops if they don't have flat tummy abeg, I'm tired of seeing winnie the pooh angry

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:

What nonsense is this one saying angry

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Antoeni(m): 1:02am On Mar 14, 2022
Congratulations, Davido.

Unfortunately, Father Didn't Leave Any Properties Nor Buy One Behind For Us.

As We No come from Rich Home, May God Make us Rich Parents for Our children.

God, May it Please you to Bless our Hustle as We Strive to Write Our Names on Gold.

Amen.

36 Likes

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by pepperdemzombie: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2022
His father has been the one buying the houses and cars he is showing off. This is to compensate him for the loss he made because of that bad luck person he went back to. Failed show plus fine upon losses.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Antoeni(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2022
One thing I like about this guy is that despite the riches of his father he still hustle to make his own money.
He perfectly understands that his father money is not his money.
He has made his own money and he can spend it the way he likes without questioning from anyone.
I hope those with rich parents will imitate David to make more money and not to depend on their father money.

25 Likes

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by GreaterFuture(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Ook.

For the rich people,
I have an iPhone 13 pro Max available for sale.
Brand new.
512GB
Location -- Abuja. (Can be sent anywhere)
Price ₦790k
Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by adecz: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2022
☹️☹️☹️☹️

B4 fa,

na WizKid abi Portable him for
give the plot ❓

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by paulolee(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Congrats bro...since my dad no get any for banana island to Gv me n he gave me all his best, I got hustle harder and kill my pikin with maad gifts like dis..
the difference be say mine go be abroad tinz n my pikin no go loud am like dis bcoz i like tinz on d low

8 Likes

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by livinbygrace: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Na wa oo,when some people dey pray to just get one plot for anywhere in lagos and Davido is getting land from not only Lagos but Banana island.Truly,God created some people specially and we are not equal at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2022
shocked

Generational wealth is playing out here.

6 Likes

Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by EdgarBounce(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by LambOm: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2022
better papa
Re: Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island by Divinehub: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Big inspiration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu / Adekunle Gold Advertises Concert With A Condom, See Celebrities, Fans Reactions / Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.