Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) (35727 Views)

Court Grants Ekwem Emmanuel Ugochukwu ₦2 Million Bail / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Claimed His Wealth Is By God's Grace / Rev. Ugochukwu Emmanuel Ekwem Arrested With Drugs At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by liasmiram2567: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Well... You will see Christians and non Christians pulling out their knives to butcher Christianity now...

Forgetting that when our brothers from the peaceful religion err, you rarely read about it online.

They jealously guard their own religion with such zeal so much so they paid Ṣeun to create a page where you have to claim to be a faithful to even comment on their own topics.

I know it is now some will want to have a moral compass and say this is about a pastor not an imam but the truth is Christians have a way of pulling down and condemning fellow faithfuls to the joy of their haters and yet wanting the same religion to grow.

That's why a lot of Christians are frustrated people because you openly display your hatred and disdain for your fellow faithful and yet cannot ingest the humiliation you get when people of other religions persecute you for the same crimes committed by your faithful brethren.

At least, first chase away the fox that wants to snatch the chicken before you begin to scold the chicken for straying far from home....

2 Sam. 1:20 says it all...

Shut up! Hypocrite.You know what Muslims face on both social media and main stream media. If a Muslim comic any crime you people abuse all Muslims,the Prophet and disparage Islam.If pastor commits a crime you always protect your religion you label the person "fake pastor" "not called by God"
If not that the particular pastor is popular he would have been shielded by you.

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by danot1030: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
I told people that 95% of pastors are scammers
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by Cubeman: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
How on earth is this man a Pastor? Pastors Adeboye,Oyedepo and T.B Joshua did not perform miracles like this. People did not fall enmasse like this before Jesus Christ himself.
You don't have to be a Christian to understand that this man is an agent of the devil. Well, nemesis has caught up with him.
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by Transcriber: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
vinceyinnovation:

Please where do you guys get this frog head from it's usually very hilarious. How can I get it?
twitter.
There are hundreds of comrade(Pepe) meme on twitter
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by Esthered: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
ednut1:
Every pastors doing miracles are scammers. They are all staged
Isn't "Every" too much of a word to classify them sir?
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by Mayeldah(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Making people fall in church is not miracle, Soothsayers are not children of God. Not everyone that calls himself a Pastor is a child of God.

Even babalawos gives people powers to perform those stunts in the videos.

In the last days, there will be many false prophets. Jesus already said that.
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by Leoleo1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kosi Opolo

[1quote author=sigiyaya112 post=111023344]99.9% of pastors. Rev.fr, Daddy GO's, prophets, prophetess, apostles including Religiousness2 are all con men and criminals scamming, extorting and deceiving gullible poverty striking Nigerians.

Religion is a scam but trust the stupidity an average black man in Africa especially Nigerians cry cry[/quote]
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by FUTURE20(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Jesus Christ is still Lord
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Esthered:

Isn't "Every" too much of a word to classify them sir?
every one of them is a scammer
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by Esthered: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
ednut1:
every one of them is a scammer
You're insistent and I want to assume you're not a church goer.
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by vinceyinnovation: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Transcriber:
twitter.
There are hundreds of comrade(Pepe) meme on twitter

Okay thanks
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by Mrpojj(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lagosfinder:
World people has gotten an opportunity to castigate the church

There are things the church isn't. This one
Am telling you
This isn't at all
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by ednut1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Esthered:

You're insistent and I want to assume you're not a church goer.
i repeat it is all a scam. Till they heal yinka ayefele or cobhams. People with real sicknesses are prevented from entering during those so called miracle services. They have arranged people
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by Esthered: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
ednut1:
i repeat it is all a scam. Till they heal yinka ayefele or cobhams. People with real sicknesses are prevented from entering during those so called miracle services. They have arranged people
I rest my case as your points are valid.
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by infogeneral: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
I think it's for person use. Ordinary eyes no go fit dey shout like he dey shout for that video.
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by Babinski: 1:58am On Mar 15, 2022
ACRI:
Pressure

Don't let anybody put pressure on you

Nobody is leaving this earth with anything, naked you come and naked you ll go even if you are as rich as Dangote..........

Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

Please don't make jest of this man, All have sinned and come short of the glory of God so keep your hypocrisy to yourself

They should instead sympathize with him and tap from his annointing, right? Is it that you believe the cannabis (drugs) were planted on him falsely or that it is a holy weakness that he is using cannabis?

People who have sympathy for wolves in sheep's clothing that have been uncovered are not lovers of the sheep but wolves themselves. What Jesus said to Peter in John 21 is that if you truly love me, keep my sheep, feed my lamb and feed my sheep. For those of you supporting and sympathizing with the wolves that are eating the sheep and have been caught, it is better you repent before your condemnation comes. God is no respecter of persons!

And for those trying to quote the bible to support themselves that all have sinned and fallen short, note that your strategy is not new. Satan also had the confidence to quote scriptures for the Lord Jesus in trying to trap Jesus and make him fall. But get thee behind us Satan!!!
Re: Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) by gulfer: 2:09am On Mar 15, 2022
Stoner pastor ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking / Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) / White Woman Uses Pidgin English To Communicate With A Nigerian Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.