Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,672 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Customised Jewelry Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customised Jewelry Business (220 Views)

Start Your Own Profitable Wholesale Jewelry Business Today!!! / With 20k Or Less, You Can Start a Jewelry Business / Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customised Jewelry Business by Namzydeluxe(f): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Are you looking for where to buy Customised Jewelry at wholesale Prices and sell to your customers at your own price? Contact us Now! Our Wholesale Prices start from 3800 Naira with a minimum of 5 pieces.

Re: Customised Jewelry Business by Babatiise(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2022
Namzydeluxe:
Are you looking for where to buy Customised Jewelry at wholesale Prices and sell to your customers at your own price? Contact us Now! Our Wholesale Prices start from 3800 Naira with a minimum of 5 pieces.

How do I get in touch with you
Re: Customised Jewelry Business by Namzydeluxe(f): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Babatiise:

How do I get in touch with you

Hello contact me on WhatsApp https:///+2349055219867

(1) (Reply)

Birkenstock For Sale At A Very Affordable Price / Please Who Has The Link To This Business? / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.