Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. (8282 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
I received numerous calls in the midnight only to run down from my home to see my shop burnt down to ashes.
This is the only source of my survival and my life my final hope in life. Where do I start from? How do I pay people's properties burnt alone my whole shop.
Some sympathize and some threatening to still get their belongings back new. Despite showing them their remaining.
I have no life anymore but may what happened to me never happen to anyone in life. I want the world to know I struggle from scratch and I lost it all, I have no reason to live again.
Modified: please check for those adding more to my pain.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ps9b0YyZCOdC13gryom7ey-DJIaThhoO/view?usp=drivesdk

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
A lost materials things can be recovered

Give thanks for your life cool.

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by respect80(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
What a tragedy.

Thank God for your life.

Miracletech:
I
I have no life anymore but may what happened to me never happen to anyone in life. I want the world to know I struggle from scratch and I lost it all, I have no reason to live again.
May you come back stronger and better.
Think of your past before you got to the level you are and find a reason to live for and watch yourself bounce back bro.
Also remember, someone is still planning how to raise some money to learn the skills you already have. Na your shop burn, no be your brain so stay alive bro.
Accept my heartfelt sympathy

23 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Youngpo413: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chai!
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
respect80:
What a tragedy.

Thank God for your life.

May you come back stronger and better.
Think of your past before you got to the level you are and find a reason to live for and watch yourself bounce back bro.
Also remember, someone is still planning how to raise some money to learn the skills you already have. Na your shop burn, no be your brain so stay alive bro.
Accept my heartfelt sympathy
I am dead brother, I woke up today I don't know where to go where to start from or what to do.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by madridguy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
It is heartbreaking to see your means of livehood destroyed by fire. I pray God Almighty comfort you and send you a helper.

Take heart bro.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Who has a phone shop I can work for till I can get my repair tools again. I can't survive this.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by respect80(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
I am dead brother, I woke up today I don't know where to go where to start from or what to do.
It may not be easy but trust me, you will bounce back if you refuse to give up considering your skill.
Find time to settle down and replan your way forward. Think of how you can generate a little income to buy the basic tools you can afford for now. You can even start with a table while maintaining your space. Then think of any nice colleague of yours whom you can rush to if you are given a work that you no longer have the tool even if your friend demands little commission...
Don't even allow much time to pass before you return to work because your determination at this critical point will go a long way to decide your fate in the nearest future.
You will bounce back. Trust in God and yourself

18 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Xristars(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
It is well.
keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
respect80:

It may not be easy but trust me, you will bounce back if you refuse to give up considering your skill.
Find time to settle down and replan your way forward. Think of how you can generate a little income to by the basic tools you can afford for now. You can even start with a table while maintaining your space. Then think of any nice colleague of yours whom you can rush to if you are given a work that you no longer have the tool even if your friend demands little commission...
Don't even allow much time to pass before you return to work because your determination at this critical point will go a long way to decide your fate in the nearest future.
You will bounce back. Trust in God and yourself
thanks for the truthful advice encouragement and sympathy God bless you

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by respect80(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
thanks for the truthful advice encouragement and sympathy God bless you
Amen, and God bless you too.
Keep strong

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by immortalityk: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
I received numerous calls in the midnight only to run down from my home to see my shop burnt down to ashes.
This is the only source of my survival and my life my final hope in life. Where do I start from? How do I pay people's properties burnt alone my whole shop.
Some sympathize and some threatening to still get their belongings back new. Despite showing them their remaining.
Give me your account number

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
may God help us
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by immortalityk: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:

I am unable to receive alert anymore.
Ok seen

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
immortalityk:

Ok seen
thank you sir for the love you are going to show to me at this time of my life
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by dauddy97(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is tragedic
Sorry about that.
Sorry to ask, what could have caused the fire outbreak?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
dauddy97:
This is tragedic
Sorry about that.
high voltage light.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by weslay: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Rebuild. It's hard but if you did it before, you can do it again

This time your are not starting afresh. You have wealth of experience and networks that you can leverage

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Waterlilly: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
sorry! my brother
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by MrBONE2(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sorry for your loss Bwana
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Franzee(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
u for drop your account details.... incase people wan reach out to you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Life is unpredictable
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by nickyj19: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
A lost materials things can be recovered

Give thanks for your life cool.
that's the most important thing when there is life there is hope

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by TheWolfen(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nawa o

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Nilx: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
I’m not saying the guy is begging for alms o, but I think this is right time for nairalanders to stand up for each other. If 200 people send 1k by month end no be bad bad thing na. Go fund me m( I don’t know the actual name m) go help bros rise again what do you think?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by LAZAREY: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sorry for your loss.,but help yourself by telling us the location of your shop, the full address, where the fire incident happened. People may want to ask around, and if confirmed to be true, help definitely shall locate you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
LAZAREY:
Sorry for your loss.,but help yourself by telling us the location of your shop, the full address, where the fire incident happened. People may want to ask around, and if confirmed to be true, help definitely shall locate you.
ankpa kogi state beside stadium

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
dauddy97:
This is tragedic
Sorry about that.

Some times rat bite o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
May God protect our investments.

A man lost his furniture shop to fire, yet people threatened him. Furnitures worth 250k per set and more

The man is struggling now.

May God protect our investments

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is really heart breaking.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by dominique(f): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Newly registered account, okurrr

@Miracletech
State is the location of your burnt shop so people around that location can confirm that a shop truly burnt in that area recently.

Not saying you're not for real ooo, but one needs to be extra careful before rendering help to online stranger. 99.75% of them are scams

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
dominique:
Newly registered account, okurrr

@Miracletech
State is the location of your burnt shop so people around that location that a shop truly burnt in that area recently.

Not saying you're not for real ooo, but one needs to be extra careful before rendering help to online stranger. 99.75% if them are scams
thank you very much it's ankpa in kogi state beside stadium ask of busybrain shop and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 3 Discussion Thread / BREAKING NEWS: MTN Browse Till You Drop 100naira Only / Glo 4G LTE Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.