Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Did He Lie? Pls Send Ur Comments - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did He Lie? Pls Send Ur Comments (1006 Views)

Ever Gone Through All Ur Comments And Quotes On Nairaland? (try It) / Ahmed&teacher; Did He Lie Or Just Been Smart? / Mtn's New Service, Pls Send Me Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did He Lie? Pls Send Ur Comments by kingPINN(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2007
A distinguished looking young lady is on a flight returning from Switzerland. She finds herself seated next to a priest and asks" Excuse me father, may I ask a favor of you?"

"Well of course Miss, what can I do for you?" he replies. "Here's the dilemma, I purchased for myself, a superbly sophisticated electronic hair remover. I paid a lot of money for it. I really went well over the limits set forth by Customs, and I fear they will confiscate it from me. Could you perhaps secret it through Customs for me under your robes?"
"I certainly could my dear, only I must warn you I really am not ever able to tell a lie, "

"You have such an honest face father, surely they will never ask any questions of you," and with that she hands him the hair remover. After landing they proceed through Customs and it becomes the priest's turn in line.
"Father, do you have anything to declare?" asks the Customs officer.

"From the top of my head to my waist I have nothing to declare my son."
Finding this answer a little strange the custom's officer proceeds to ask, "And from the waist to the floor, what do you have to declare?" The father replies, "I have a marvelous little instrument destined to be used on a woman, but which has never yet been used, " Roaring with laughter the Custom's officer says, "Go right through, Father.
Next!"
Re: Did He Lie? Pls Send Ur Comments by joey22(f): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2007
no
Re: Did He Lie? Pls Send Ur Comments by olanajim(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2007
Bitter truth.
Re: Did He Lie? Pls Send Ur Comments by dominobaby(f): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2007
No. He didn't lie. He actually told the truth but not what they expected from him. Lol. Clever i must say.
Re: Did He Lie? Pls Send Ur Comments by clemcykul(f): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2007
wel! well! well! who says rev. fathers havnt got IQ? NA Waoo but all the same a lie is always a lie hahaha grin grin sweet one hmmmm i dont mean u the poster ohhh.
Re: Did He Lie? Pls Send Ur Comments by abelix(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2007
nope he did not LIE at all.

(1) (Reply)

Okada Riders / Cupboard! / Definition Of Marriage In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.