Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,498 members, 7,847,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. (561 Views)

My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / Cancerous Wound, Pls I Need Help And Advice My Dad Is Dieing. (gory Images) / Watch Video Of A Woman Beating Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by wizonlyson: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed..am about 22 this month..my dad is still beating me, anytime i offend him.. my life is being fustrated, by his hands..am confused..i feel like am homeless.. please!!!..what should i do to end this, agony life am living..i need your help.. abeg..

Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by illicit(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na wa for u o

Move nah

1 Like

Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by wizonlyson: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
illicit:
Na wa for u o
Move nah
..to where bro..i have nobody to move to..
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by buttlover(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
dont you have friends, even if na yahoo ones, join them, if you no get money sell one of your papa generator use buy small laptop. Please dont follow my advice. but i was sturbon o, i sold many things before they have to settle me mbok
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by slimjohn2k5: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Return am one slap, he will remember your age
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by rickpat(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
wizonlyson:
embarassed embarassed embarassed..am about 22 this month..my dad is still beating me, anytime i offend him.. my life is being fustrated, by his hands..am confused..i feel like am homeless.. please!!!..what should i do to end this, agony life am living..i need your help.. abeg..
really sad...but again you haven't proved your maturity to your parents..I mean show it in your character,the way you respect them and obey the rules in the house.. you can't say cus you are 22 then you would sleep out or come in late for instance...please this is just an example o..if you give you parents maximum Respect...they will see you as matured and respect you in return...that's it...prove you responsibility and maturity to them

2 Likes

Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by OLAWOLE002(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Just look for one sweet Sugar mama to marry na wink wink

Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by wizonlyson: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
rickpat:
really sad...but again you haven't proved your maturity to your parents..I mean show it in your character,the way you respect them and obey the rules in the house.. you can't say cus you are 22 then you would sleep out or come in late for instance...please this is just an example o..if you give you parents maximum Respect...they will see you as matured and respect you in return...that's it...prove you responsibility and maturity to them
..bro..if u are living with me, u will feel for me..like i didnt think he is my real biological father..and my mother dead, when am 12..
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by rickpat(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
wizonlyson:
..bro..if u are living with me, u will feel for me..like i didnt think he is my real biological father..and my mother dead, when am 12..
sorry about your mum bro,you doubting if he is your father makes me feel he beats you at every little provocation..it's more like abuse but what I can say is just manage,it's a path you have to strongly walk through...we all have story bro... keep your head down and focus...
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by wizonlyson: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
OLAWOLE002:
Just look for one sweet boi and marry him wink wink
..am a boy, bro..
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by wizonlyson: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
rickpat:
sorry about your mum bro,you doubting if he is your father makes me feel he beats you at every little provocation..it's more like abuse but what I can say is just manage,it's a path you have to strongly walk through...we all have story bro... keep your head down and focus...
..thanks bro..
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Eiya sorry about that,just endure till you can afford living alone
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by wizonlyson: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Eiya sorry about that,just endure till you can afford living alone
..thanks iyaebe..u are my no1 fan here..thanks..i really appriciate this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by OLAWOLE002(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
wizonlyson:
..am a boy, bro..
Alright are you schooling like in the university or something?
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
wizonlyson:
..thanks iyaebe..u are my no1 fan here..thanks..i really appriciate this..
You are welcomed. Its a phase that'll pass,just be patient and endure,nobody regrets ever been patient
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by Totilopussylick(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
wizonlyson:
He could be given you the best advance that may make way for you in the future.

Just give it time.

And also try leave house

Look for a barbing salon close and learn work.
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by suffering: 1:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Trololol.
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 15, 2022
Really sorry for what you're passing through. I'll advise you to endure as nothing lasts forever, it's just a phase. Try learn a skill and be independent to some extent, 'cause if you keep depending wholly on him, he might never regard you as the adult you've become. Also, try not having issues with him and be more responsible at home. Aside those from wealthy families maybe, we all had our fair shares of really ugly situations until the breakthrough. Be strengthened!

1 Like

Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by YourFavorite21(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Few weeks ago u posted that you are celebrating your 25th birthday, today now you are suddenly 22.

No be juju be that?

Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by McGg: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2022
wizonlyson:

Boy do the right thing and stop offending your old man

Also make plans to get your own place as soon as possible
Re: Am 22'years Old..and My Dad,is Still Beating Me,..please! What Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Few weeks ago u posted that you are celebrating your 25th birthday, today now you are suddenly 22.

No be juju be that?
grin Oga detective grin

(1) (Reply)

We Are Buying & Selling Of Funds And Gift Cards At Good Rate / President Muhammadu Buhari A Colossal Failure In His Administration - Dumebi Kac / Why Stanley Meye Was Killed After Inventing A Vehicle That Uses Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.