Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Best Budget Phone Under 70K - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Budget Phone Under 70K (1048 Views)

10 Best Smartphones Under 70k In Nigeria Right Now, Check For Discounts / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Generic P35 Pro - 6gb Ram Phone Under 31,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Budget Phone Under 70K by famep(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
pls i need a new budget phone under the price of 70k.
P.S no infinix,tecno or itel
Re: Best Budget Phone Under 70K by Oldwarriblog(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
famep:
Bro a lot of good budget phones are out there but it depends on what you want to use the phone for and what you really need. Of course there are good budget phones but the range is a little bit higher than what you think.
And note that techno has some good phones too but the price is very high. I would recommend a Google pixel 2xl for you because that's what I use and it's very nice and within the range of #70k-#75k. The phone is Also good for gaming and others.
If you wish to check out other model of phones visit the website Below. I hope this comment was helpful.�
https://ufodriod.com/

1 Like

Re: Best Budget Phone Under 70K by RealEzee(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Redmi 10c

Check out the specs on gsmarena

Heard it's available in Nigeria now
Re: Best Budget Phone Under 70K by famep(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oldwarriblog:

Bro a lot of good budget phones are out there but it depends on what you want to use the phone for and what you really need. Of course there are good budget phones but the range is a little bit higher than what you think.
And note that techno has some good phones too but the price is very high. I would recommend a Google pixel 2xl for you because that's what I use and it's very nice and within the range of #70k-#75k. The phone is Also good for gaming and others.
If you wish to check out other model of phones visit the website Below. I hope this comment was helpful.�
thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Budget Phone Under 70K by biroo: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Oldwarriblog:

indeed TECNO have very good phones but people don't know and they are not necessarily high as you say

2 Likes

Re: Best Budget Phone Under 70K by Oldwarriblog(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2022
biroo:
indeed TECNO have very good phones but people don't know and they are not necessarily high as you say

like i said sir, it all depends on what you want. your budget plays a very big role too..
Re: Best Budget Phone Under 70K by WhiteAngels001(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2022
I can sell you my flagship Google Pixel 3 XL 4gb/64gb in perfect neat and working condition for 65k.

Check here for details:
https://www.nairaland.com/7012893/very-cheap-deal-google-pixel
Re: Best Budget Phone Under 70K by chariisGRACE(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2022
famep:

Somebody dey advertise Pixel 3XL for this thread 65K.

You go get 5K change for inside your 70K.

Be wise sha
Re: Best Budget Phone Under 70K by paduzman: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
biroo:
facts, Tecno phones many atimes a relatively cheaper, plus there's always availability of spare parts and assurance of after sales service.
Re: Best Budget Phone Under 70K by Cheezzyy: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
biroo:
na their phones even pocket friendly pass
Re: Best Budget Phone Under 70K by biroo: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2022
paduzman:
facts, Tecno phones many atimes a relatively cheaper, plus there's always availability of spare parts and assurance of after sales service.
yeah, I think the after sales service thing is one major edge they got.
Re: Best Budget Phone Under 70K by BrickDevo: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Somebody dey advertise Pixel 3XL for this thread 65K.

You go get 5K change for inside your 70K.

Be wise sha
PIXEL wey the fingerprint no dey work, is no longer a pixel phone honestly

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Watch 2 Pro Honest Review / Extremely Fast Samsung Evo Plus Memory Cards / What’s Your Experience With Mtn/other Networks 5G?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.