Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Tobacco Smoking Expert In The House (everything You Want To Know About Smoking) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tobacco Smoking Expert In The House (everything You Want To Know About Smoking) (1068 Views)

MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ / 8 Shocking And Eye-opening Facts About Smoking / 10 Gross Things About Smoking Cigarettes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobacco Smoking Expert In The House (everything You Want To Know About Smoking) by Erickenny(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2011
ASK ME ANY QUESTION ABOUT TOBACCO SMOKING.

You wnt to know everything about smoking, what it does to your body, then buy the book that outlined all the smoking dangers, how it affects almost all the organs in the body, its effects on children, women pregnancy and child birth and most importantly, ways of sucessful quitting.

Start here.

The worldwide epidemic of tobacco related diseases and death continues to worsen as tobacco use spreads. Smoking has more than fifty ways of making life a misery through illness and more than twenty ways of killing people. A puff of tobacco smoke contains about 400 compounds in the form of particles and gases these constituents include many that are known to be pharmacologically active, toxic, mutagenic and carcinogenic. The particulate phase includes tar, itself consisting of many chemicals of which 43 are known to be carcinogenic. Among them are cyanide, benzene, nicotine, cadmium, wood alcohol, acetylene, benzo(a)pyrene, toluene, naphthalene, hydrazine and phenol, DDT.

The gaseous phase is composed of many potentially toxic gases among which are carbon-monoxide, ammonia, nitrogen oxide, hydrogen cyanide, dimethyl-nitrosoamine, isoprene formaldehyde, methane, carbon-dioxide, etc. The greatest problem is that people don’t realise that they are dying from the after effects of smoking.

for more info,

Just call 08066667540 or 08056672074 or mail kennylistic@yahoo.com for your copy. Price is affordable.
Regards.

Re: Tobacco Smoking Expert In The House (everything You Want To Know About Smoking) by niceguy10: 6:42am On Jul 01, 2011
Boy, u are here looking 4 money.
Re: Tobacco Smoking Expert In The House (everything You Want To Know About Smoking) by Erickenny(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2011
Smoking is bad. I have a book that can help you quit short and simple.
Re: Tobacco Smoking Expert In The House (everything You Want To Know About Smoking) by Erickenny(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
"I am not saying that tobacco is the only product that is dangerous to health, but that it is the only product for now that the world health organisation has identified as a trait and decided to go after matters relating to its side effect on health”
Re: Tobacco Smoking Expert In The House (everything You Want To Know About Smoking) by Erickenny(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2011
PREFACE
This preface was written specifically because of my late father’s influence on my smoking life. Let every parent teach their children what is good and what is bad at that early developmental stages of their life to enable them grow with that consciousness. On the 13th of May 1998, I was going through my father’s bookshelf when I found a wonderful article titled “you can quit smoking” The article was published in an old religious journal ‘The plain truth’. Apart from the usual inscription on cigarette packs and adverts then that read, “Tobacco smoking is dangerous to health” The article was my first detailed warning on the dangers involved in smoking. It helped me develop a passionate hatred for smoking. I started preaching to smokers on the dangers of smoking.

Despite all the knowledge and hatred, I eventually started smoking in the university. You can now agree with me that you need an extra will power (if not divine) to rid yourself of this nicotine temptation. What led to my smoking in the university, I cannot say for sure. Nevertheless, the knowledge and hatred kept me far from getting addicted. I continually told myself that this habit is not good and I don’t really like it. With that consciousness, I came close to quitting before my graduation but because of my smoking friends, I couldn’t quit.
I am glad I latter did the moment I lost contact with my smoking friends.

(1) (Reply)

A Mathematical Cure To Hiv/aids, Cancer, Sickle Cell Anemia At Last / Stubborn TYPHOID What Should I Do?? / Doctors Must Not Head Hospitals, Health Workers Tell Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.