Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. (1809 Views)

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / Wow!! Most Beautiful Car In The World / The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Goodmarlian: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2022
The talk of the Town chizoba Amalu,built this beautiful prototype-x car all by himself in just 10 months,when I first saw the car I was amused but as a typical Nairalander I first asked for his name even though I knew he would surely be a Biafran he replied me chizoba Amalu.. grin grin Afonja boys were just starting jealously with spit nearly dripping from their mouth... embarassed
Since I was going to ikeja to buy gamepads I was privileged to join him in the car because I was in yabatech,the ride was so smooth,less noise and mind blowing interior desgn,I wish we never stopped,imagine how that beautiful country will be were we have millions of these people land of determined,creative and prosperous
Ewooo!!!! Land of the Rising sun
Igbo amaka
God blessed Biafra
Oga di

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yanbjnbXEoA

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Totilopussylick(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2022
tongue
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Bantu10: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Umu chukwu na aganiru

You will see Afonja umu ekwensu come here to display their jealousy and hatred in 3..2..1

3 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Sergio101(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Omaka
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by oluztx: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2022
Bantu10:
Umu chukwu na aganiru

You will see Afonja umu ekwensu come here to display their jealousy and hatred in 3..2..1

Afonjas are a major enemy to Umu chukwu. Every other tribe will read and move on but not afonjas, they must hate.

3 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Coolsperm: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2022
Not every Afonja But their Muslims skull miners, ndi oshi

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Rahkman: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Mad max Road fury
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Suspect1: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2022
oluztx:

Afonjas are a major enemy to Umu chukwu. Every other tribe will read and move on but not afonjas, they must hate.
noise!

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by VEXT: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Another rubbish again
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by autonaero(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Goodmarlian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yanbjnbXEoA

This young man - Chizoba, has taken a bold step to live out his dreams.
Irrespective of ethnicity, I think this is what we all should be proud of.

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
You're in Afonja land hating on Afonja people. If that's not madness, I don't know what to call it grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Realist12: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
It's just funny how you guys use the social media to spread hate , this same guy was first posted by ola of Lagos, he's on TVC and lives in Lagos. I'm sure this hate can only come from outside Lagos coz in Lagos there's little or no discrimination. When I was in primary school the best student in Yoruba language was my best friend and street neighbor . I don't think such a lady will inherit such unjust hate .

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Goodmarlian: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Realist12:
It's just funny how you guys use the social media to spread hate , this same guy was first posted by ola of Lagos, he's on TVC and lives in Lagos. I'm sure this hate can only come from outside Lagos coz in Lagos there's little or no discrimination. When I was in primary school the best student in Yoruba language was my best friend and street neighbor . I don't think such a lady will inherit such unjust hate .

You mean no discrimination In Lagos?
Please do me one favour go to any agent you know in Lagos tell him you want to rent house the tell him you are chukwudi from Anambra tell me his reply.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Chipink(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
You're in Afonja land hating on Afonja people. If that's not madness, I don't know what to call it grin

There is nothing like afonjaland..
Shebi una want 1 nigeria ?
So u own no land.
Stop the bullshit!!
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Chipink(f): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Realist12:

This is a lie..the discrimination yorubas have againt igbos is inborn. Sometimes i wonder why.
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chipink:

There is nothing like afonjaland.. Shebi una want 1 nigeria ? So u own no land. Stop the bullshit!!
lol, you got jokes.
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Realist12: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chipink:

This is a lie..the discrimination yorubas have againt igbos is inborn. Sometimes i wonder why.
please remind me where E money , Cosharis ,ifeanyi Ubah makes their money ?
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Goodmarlian: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Realist12:

They made their money in Nigeria .
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Chipink(f): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Realist12:

Ignorant coment..how do some of yall reason
There are black guys in in italy making money in italy.....infact irs one of the countries tha has highest number of blacks..... yet italy is still one of the most racist countries in europe undecided
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Realist12: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chipink:

Ignorant coment..how do some of yall reason
There are black guys in in italy making money in italy.....infact irs one of the countries tha has highest number of blacks..... yet italy is still one of the most racist countries in europe undecided
Goodmarlian:

They made their money in Nigeria .
very good , but not in the east , money is a type of measurement, if they are given level playing ground in other regions of Nigeria then there's no basis for your argument. I lived with Ibo all my life most of my good friends are Ibos. If you keep perceiving hate I guess it has to do with how you relate with the people you are with. You can't come to a place and call dem ofe manu , or amala eaters or show disgust about how they respect their elderly by prostration and expect them to welcome you. I have been to Anambra with a friend before I had to comport myself and do as my friend does . When you go to Rome you act like a Roman.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Chipink(f): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Realist12:
very good , but not in the east , money is a type of measurement, if they are given level playing ground in other regions of Nigeria then there's no basis for your argument. I lived with Ibo all my life most of my good friends are Ibos. If you keep perceiving hate I guess it has to do with how you relate with the people you are with. You can't come to a place and call dem ofe manu , or amala eaters or show disgust about how they respect their elderly by prostration and expect them to welcome you. I have been to Anambra with a friend before I had to comport myself and do as my friend does . When you go to Rome you act like a Roman.

So yoruba dont call igbo names only igbo call them names..
U cant insult me and expect me to keep quiet.
Becoz u think im in "ur house"

U have many igbo friends becoz igbos welcomed u.. igbos bear no grudge.
Infact a yoruba man can b in the midle of 20 igbo men and still feel safe they will take him out buy drinks and nkwobi and isi ewu..
They will speak english to accomodate him.
Im sure u experienced good hospitality when u visited anambra

But an igbo man cant be among 20 yoruba men and be safe if he dnt hear yoruba he is in troble they will mock him and gossip him when the opportunity rises.
The only way he can gain a certian level of acceptance is if he speaks yoruba.

Igbos are flexible..they bend to adapt or accomodate starangers and make them feel among while yorubas expect strangers to try hard and bend to adapt or to be accepted

This analysis is based on experince and facts.
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Realist12: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chipink:

So yoruba dont call igbo names only igbo call them names..
U cant insult me and expect me to keep quiet.
Becoz u think im in "ur house"

U have many igbo friends becoz igbos welcomed u.. igbos bear no grudge.
Infact a yoruba man can in the midle of 20 igbo men and still feel safe they will take him out buy drinks and nkwobi and isi ewe..
They will speak english to accomodate him.
Im sure u experienced good hospitality when u visited anambra

But an igbo man cant be among 20 yoruba men and be safe if he dnt hear yoruba he is troble they woll mock him and gossipe him when the opportunity rises.
The only way he can gain a certian level of acceptance is if he hears yoruba.

Igbos are flexible..they bend to accomodate starangers and make them feel among while yorubas expect strangers to try hard and bend to adapt or to be accepted

This analysis is based on experince and facts.
what are you saying i grew up with several Ibo kids also Hausa kids in Surulere Lagos . You talking of them accommodating me in Lagos. This hate you people talk about is just in your head coz any Ibo man can come from the east and make name for himself in any part of Yoruba land . You all need to stop preaching hate . In reality it's not like that here . You can talk of the agenda restricting Ibos from the presidency we all know that . But Ibos have always been given level playing ground as far as the southwest is concerned upto the level they get elected into offices here in Lagos and governors appointments. What are you talking about ? There are a lot of Ibo dominated markets do you think it's because of comparative advantages only ?

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Chipink(f): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Realist12:
what are you saying i grew up with several Ibo kids also Hausa kids in Surulere Lagos . You talking of them accommodating me in Lagos. This hate you people talk about is just in your head coz any Ibo man can come from the east and make name for himself in any part of Yoruba land . You all need to stop preaching hate . In reality it's not like that here . You can talk of the agenda restricting Ibos from the presidency we all know that . But Ibos have always been given level playing ground as far as the southwest is concerned.

Lol some of u dnt really know what accomodation is..What do u understanding by the word "accomodation"

And dont tell me igbos are given level ground in SW thats i capital lie.
I go to banks .. i go to mtn office i go to glo office..
I go to dstv...

Any firm headed by yoruba man will have 90% of yorubas. .
Igbos are the people who dont do thinhs with bias.

The owner of Popular Phone plug SLOT is igbo man.
But go to ikeja branch a yoruba man is heading the branch.

But yorubas can neva try this to make igbo man a head of his company or firm

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by skywalker240(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Since Una don carry the Rubbish enter car talk angry angry angry

To this tribe, Quit the jealousy and hatred

To the other tribe, Quit the noise making and chestbeating
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by drmuchin: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2022
Japan of Africa
If only.......
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by almsofgold: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Chipink:

Lol some of u dnt really know what accomodation is..What do u understanding by the word "accomodation"

I go to dstv...

how many Yorubas are employed in the Civil service in the east? I mean even as a security or cleaner? But come to the west, they're numerous, from kwara, to Oyo, ondo Ekiti, osun, ogun, and you can find them in lastma, vio, neighborhood watch, local governments, state governments and it's parastatals In Lagos. The afonjas are detrabalised and accomodating. Come to balogun and other markets where the biafrans are married to afonja ladies, with lots of kids. Recently, there's been an upsurge of Biafra and afonja ladies marriages , causing serious decline of biafran on biafran marriages. If the afonjas were bad, the biafran won't wife them. I'm sure you're one of the casualties as you're certainly unmarried and waiting for a biafran brother to come and pay an astronomical bride price that can probably get him an afonja wife, a land, a small car, and still leftover change to flex after his wedding to the afonja lady. Hope your tribalism won't blind you to self destruction? You're catholic and hateful. Bad mix

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Chipink(f): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2022
almsofgold:
how many Yorubas are employed in the Civil service in the east? I mean even as a security or cleaner? But come to the west, they're numerous, from kwara, to Oyo, ondo Ekiti, osun, ogun, and you can find them in lastma, vio, neighborhood watch, local governments, state governments and it's parastatals In Lagos. The afonjas are detrabalised and accomodating. Come to balogun and other markets where the biafrans are married to afonja ladies, with lots of kids. Recently, there's been an upsurge of Biafra and afonja ladies marriages , causing serious decline of biafran on biafran marriages. If the afonjas were bad, the biafran won't wife them. I'm sure you're one of the casualties as you're certainly unmarried and waiting for a biafran brother to come and pay an astronomical bride price that can probably get him an afonja wife, a land, a small car, and still leftover change to flex after his wedding to the afonja lady. Hope your tribalism won't blind you to self destruction? You're catholic and hateful. Bad mix

Im sure u have not stepped out of ur yoruba zone..
But u are u der ur roof scared of challenges and already assuming yorubas are not emplyed in east..
U people are very scared peoplw who dont like challenges and competion thats why u dnt like going outside ur comfort zone.

If a yoruba man is in east and qulifies for a post he will get it.
Yorubas are natural tribalists
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by almsofgold: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
I've been to anambra, enugu, imo and abia. I'm a festac boy, so I naturally roll with biafrans who are mostly my friends. They don't share your myopic and bitter sentiments on tribalism. You've tactically ignored my other queries which bothered on inter marriages between afonja ladies and biafran men, which is causing scarcity of your biafran men, thereby leaving your ladies at the mercy of readily available afonja men. You're losing your men and women to us. Soon we will take over your kith and kin. Afonja Amaka grin
Chipink:

Im sure u have not stepped out of ur yoruba zone..
But u are u der ur roof scared of challenges and already assuming yorubas are not emplyed in east..
U people are very scared peoplw who dont like challenges and competion thats why u dnt like going outside ur comfort zone.

If a yoruba man is in east and qulifies for a post he will get it.
Yorubas are natural tribalists
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Chipink(f): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
almsofgold:
I've been to anambra, enugu, imo and abia. I'm a festac boy, so I naturally roll with biafrans who are mostly my friends. They don't share your myopic and bitter sentiments on tribalism. You've tactically ignored my other queries which bothered on inter marriages between afonja ladies and biafran men, which is causing scarcity of your biafran men, thereby leaving your ladies at the mercy of readily available afonja men. You're losing your men and women to us. Soon we will take over your kith and kin. Afonja Amaka grin

Ur arguement was childish and pointless thats why i ignored it..
We are talkkng in real matters and the anfonja in u could not let u focus.
As expected from a perve that yall are ,u diverted it to man and woman. SMH
So i wont give u that luxury u seek.

Bye.
Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by almsofgold: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Chipink:

Ur arguement was childish and pointless thats why i ignored it..
We are talkkng in real matters and the anfonja in u could not let u focus.
As expected from a perve that yall are ,u diverted it to man and woman. SMH
So i wont give u that luxury u seek.

Bye.
very lewd and uncouth statement coming from an old lady of inconsequential value. I didn't pass a single insult to you ma. Why so pained? you could posit your argument without being a biitch you know? undecided
I guess I touched a nerve somewhere. Evening newspaper. Recycled carton. Na Afonjas get you Las las after your Igbo brothers leave you in the gutters after using the little value you have up. Did you not divert from car discussion to tribalism? Hypocrite and hateful tribalist. I see you unknowingly become a second wife to an afonja Muslim In 12years time. My condolences cry

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Car A Biafran Built In Lagos. by Realist12: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Chipink:

I go to dstv...

. Gosh , you are the bias one here coz you’d rather have an ibo man dominate those sectors where as it’s a Yoruba dominated state , that’s not logical it’s not an apartheid era . You are just being selective in your statistics and it’s totally wrong . Please I’m not ethnocentric like you and I can tell you most south-westerners ain’t either . Have a great one .

(1) (Reply)

What Car Can I Get With 1.5m / My C200 Benz Is Jecking / Help With Gear Issues On Toyota Camry 2007 A.k.a. Muscle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.