Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und (547 Views)

CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass / [watch Video] Cardi Tells Fans’ Stop Disrespecting My Baby Daddy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und by LetDemKnow(m): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2022

Media personality, Toke Makinwa has called out Nigerians, fond of belittling her achievements.

She took to her Twitter page on Monday, March 14, 2022, to list out her accomplishments after a Twitter user questioned what she does for a living to be regarded as a celebrity.

Let me help you small, I am a radio presenter, a television presenter, I have a pan African talk show the biggest talk show on Tv with an African audience Actor, Author, Vlogger, entrepreneur, and the list is endless. Nigerians should really stop disrespecting me,” she wrote.

“I literally be on my own lane and you lane ass sorry excuse called “Men” who don’t have shit to offer but your Twitter fingers constantly belittle my achievements for conversations. If e easy, do am. Sometimes I gotta drop my crown and set you straight. Google is your friend.”

Makinwa added she won’t ignore the imaginary stories made up by people after striving to build a brand for herself.

“Nobody should tell me to ignore cos ignoring these shit heads is what makes them run wild with imaginary stories. I’ve built my brand from the ground up and will not tolerate any disrespect from anyone. Back to regular programming xx”

Toke Makinwa is a Nigerian radio personality, television host, vlogger, lifestyle entrepreneur, and author.

She had previously complained of not bragging enough about her accomplishments and advised people to celebrate their wins, no matter how little.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/nigerians-should-really-stop-disrespecting-me-toke-makinwa-calls-out-those-underrating-her-achievements/
Re: Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und by We4all: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2022
I see. She is just one of the numerous radio personalities we have littered across the country. Should we also refer to them as celebrities too?

I didn’t know her ‘dry talk show’ is the biggest show in Africa. Is she referring to Toke moments or another?

It beats me why someone would claim to be rich, confident and classy and still be battling with low self esteem. No be juju be that?
Re: Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und by GooodHardDick: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Olosho is telling us what she's not. Werey dey disguise! angry
Re: Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2022
She forgets to add "....I am a certified oloshi too it too ". undecided
Re: Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und by Mooh247: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2022
We4all:
I see. She is just one of the numerous radio personalities we have littered across the country. Should we also refer to them as celebrities too?

I didn’t know she host the biggest show in Africa. Which is that please?

Big brother show max review

Gulder ultimate search

Silverbird most beautiful girl in Nigeria

Among other top shows in Africa
Re: Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und by joyidor(f): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
My baby girl for life, carry go!!!
Re: Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und by Suspect1: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
joyidor:
My baby girl for life, carry go!!!
noise!
Re: Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und by Mooh247: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
cheesy

Naso Black people Sabi hate rich people.... They always want to know how people became rich and when you tell them they argue it's olosho, Yahoo Yahoo , rituals or drug trafficking you did

Re: Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und by We4all: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Big brother show max review

Gulder ultimate search

Silverbird most beautiful girl in Nigeria

Among other top shows in Africa

Those ain’t her shows. She said, ‘I have a pan African talk show’. She didn’t say anchor.
Re: Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und by Mooh247: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
We4all:

Those ain’t her shows. She said, ‘I have a pan African talk show’. She didn’t say anchor.

Perhaps her podcast
Re: Nigerians Should Really Stop Disrespecting Me – Toke Makinwa Calls Out Those Und by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
you can scream all you want for people to recognize your achievements, but sadly, they all know where you come from and how you got to where you are. its great for women to think that they are all that, but reality has a funny way of putting you exactly where you need to be.

so keep clapping for your own self!

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be No Peace *in Igbo Land* Unless Nnamdi Kanu Is Released – Rita Edoc / Kardashians Share Beautiful Picture Of Kourtney Wedding With Travis (video) / Wedding Groom Caught Red-handed In The Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.