Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Twitter User Rattles Davido And Peruzzi After Starting Speculations Over His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter User Rattles Davido And Peruzzi After Starting Speculations Over His Son (538 Views)

Davido Advises Timaya, Soso Soberekon And Peruzzi To "Go And Marry" .(Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It / How Peruzzi's After Sex Video With 18-year-old UNILAG Slay Queen Was Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Rattles Davido And Peruzzi After Starting Speculations Over His Son by LetDemKnow(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2022

It was a “2 against one” Twitter fight during the late hours of Monday, March 14, after a Twitter user started speculations over the paternity of Davido’s 3rd child and only son David Ifeanyi Adeleke.

According to the user, Davido used Peruzzi’s son as the cover of his 3rd studio album “A Better Time,” which released back in 2020. However, it is well documented that the cover art of the album is a shirtless picture of Davido and an infant Ifeanyi.

“Using Peruzzi”s child as an Album cover doesn’t guarantee success. Low-key e don stain that little boy white with that disaster he called an album !!!” read the tweet from the user.

It prompted Davido and Peruzzi to respond with tweets of their own.

“Dead man walking ! You don carry ur hate for me to my child !! Innocent child ! Brother YOU DO THIS ONE !!!! Oya na,” said Davido.

Meanwhile Peruzzi reminded the said user that he’d just started a battle where the odds are stacked against him.

The Peruzzi on Twitter: “Me & David Are 2 Different People. So Na 2 Markets You Buy. Except Na Really My Child. On G! / Twitter”
Me & David Are 2 Different People. So Na 2 Markets You Buy. Except Na Really My Child. On G!

Apparently, it all began after Davido and Wizkid fans, two rival camps, ever on the polar edges, were drawn into a heated debate over who has been the best parent amongst the two musicians.

Davido and the mother of his son, Chioma were once engaged and looked like they were going to tie the knot for sure. But after they welcomed David Adeleke, rumours clouded their relationship, ultimately leading them to, albeit unofficially, annul the engagement.

One of those rumours, of course, included that Davido’s label signee, Peruzzi was having an affair with Chioma. Nonetheless, both acts were able to dismiss them as chaff talk and forged ahead with their partnership.

An hour after his first tweet, Davido returned with a second one, warning the Twitter user to desist from talking ill about his children.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/twitter-user-rattles-davido-and-peruzzi-after-starting-speculations-over-his-son-ifeanyi/
Re: Twitter User Rattles Davido And Peruzzi After Starting Speculations Over His Son by MonkeyMods(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jealousy can kill...all cos he begat the son by an Igbo woman

Loloba and envy na wa
Tueh
Re: Twitter User Rattles Davido And Peruzzi After Starting Speculations Over His Son by liftedud(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
If them sue you now and charge billions, you ho begin beg say even half plot of land you no get, even say u borrow data to twit.

No worry DNA go dey n its proven

100% Davido
100% Ifeanyi

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Rattles Davido And Peruzzi After Starting Speculations Over His Son by Tellwhat: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Jealousy can kill...all cos he begat the son by an Igbo woman

Loloba and envy na wa
Tueh
U be big foool. Amadioha blast Ur yansh there

Anu ofia

(1) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Has Been Suspended Indefinitely From Fenerbahce's Squad / Grammy 2022: Wizkid Congratulates Angelique Kidjo, Black Coffee. / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Wife, Simi On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.