Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

New Ps3 Games - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / New Ps3 Games (624 Views)

PS3 Games For Sale! *New Stock* Best Prices Around / Brand New Ps3 Consoles. Buy Now, Pay Later / New Ps3 Games For Sale. Cheapest Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ps3 Games by Billyamin: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hello Brothers.
I dont think i need to introduce my self to some of my brothers on nairaland. Just want to let you know the new interestin games that i have now.

DIRT 2
STUNTMAN IGNITION
MIND JACK(NEW)
HELL BOY
PROTOTYPE
TOM CLANCY'S H.A.W.X
RIDGE RACER 7
ASSASSIN'S CREED 2
NEED FOR SPEED
LEGENDARY
VIRTUA TENNIS 3 (VERY INTERESTING)
SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV
MORTAL KOMBAT VS DC UNIVERSE
DEVIL MAY CRY 4
SPIDERMAN 3
BEOWULF
FAR CRY 2
CALL OF JUAREZ (BOUND AND BLOOD)
MIRROR'S EDGE

CALL 08052806775 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
Re: New Ps3 Games by ps3fanboy: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2011
are u sure ur games are brand new cause most of the titles in ur post are relatively old games, 2010 and later. anyway am interested in the call of juarez, tom clancys hawx and mirrors edge. hw much for this games
Re: New Ps3 Games by Billyamin: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2011
ps3fanboy:

are u sure your games are brand new cause most of the titles in your post are relatively old games, 2010 and later. anyway am interested in the call of juarez, tom clancys hawx and mirrors edge. hw much for this games

There are some of the games that are brand new and for the 3 games you want are used and are still very clean. You can call me on 08052806775 so that we can fix where to meet.
CALL OF JUAREZ Goes for 4.5k, Mirror Egde 4k and for H.A.W.X some one is askin for it and i'm givin to the person that respond first and it goes for 4k.
Re: New Ps3 Games by Bubemi: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
Am in benin how can we trade?

(1) (Reply)

Ps Move For Sale / I Need L.a Noire For Ps3 / A Brand New Ipad 2 64gig With Smart Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.