Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,347 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? (689 Views)

Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by Kindness22(f): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
It would be a long story to write down what happened to me on Sunday healthwise. I almost died if not for mercy of God that came through for me. Imagine calling everyone in the family seeking for help but couldn't find any. I couldn't raise 5k from all the contacts. Chai. Everybody broke.

Worse is, no mom and no dad.

Mind you, I hustle to the best of my strength. Just that sometimes, hustle does not pay.

May God bless us and lift us above poverty that we become source of blessing to others, Amen.

I shall make it in Jesus name.

So ladies and gentlemen, how are you surviving coming from this kind of family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by Kindness22(f): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Let me hear from you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by akinreals: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
The fact is that nobody owe you anything. work hard and make your own money. simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by Kindness22(f): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
QuickSpace:
Forget that story. Leave excuses. follow me and end this story and narrative. Come join my team

Get a chance to work and earn 1.5 Million Naira by just working from home

Things are happening this days o. Hope you won't send me link to click on the WhatsApp and that will be the beginning of the end?

Offering :

Earn 1.5 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis.

Good Luck
Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by Kindness22(f): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
QuickSpace:
Forget that story. Leave excuses. follow me and end this story and narrative. Come join my team

Get a chance to work and earn 1.5 Million Naira by just working from home

Things are happening this days o. Hope you won't send me link to click on the WhatsApp and that will be the beginning of the end?

Offering :

Earn 1.5 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis.

Good Luck

Things are happening this days o. Hope you won't send me link to open on WhatsApp and that will be the beginning of the end?
Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by neonly: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
It God dat help d helpless
Thk God my help comes from Jehovah and not man
Dat what actually happened to u he always show up when you don't expect be strong
Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by Kindness22(f): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
akinreals:
The fact is that nobody owe you anything. work hard and make your own money. simple

I work hard than your president and governor combined.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by Rubyjade: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kindness22:

Things are happening this days o. Hope you won't send me link to open on WhatsApp and that will be the beginning of the end?
Have you tried crypto? Join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by Kindness22(f): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Rubyjade:
Have you tried crypto? Join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram

I don't really know much about crypto. I will appreciate if you can help me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by Polynek(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Blv me many are facing dsame tin u are facing, n person wey open up him own worse pax, keep grinding dear, GOD will see us true

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:36am On Mar 16, 2022
Work smart !

Kindness22:

I work hard than your president and governor combined.

Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by ibechris(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2022
E no dey easy at all for everyone.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by Rubyjade: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2022
Kindness22:

I don't really know much about crypto. I will appreciate if you can help me.
join the channel on telegram
Re: How Do You Cope Coming From A Family With No One To Run To In Times Of Need? by Kindness22(f): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Rubyjade:
join the channel on telegram

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

o Be In A Relationship? / Which Seems More Devilish? / Pristine Condition 6x6 Solid Mattress For Sale 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.