Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) (49962 Views)

DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday / Don Jazzy, Fireboy, Davido Celebrate Olamide On 32nd Birthday (Photos) / Fans React As Donjazzy Celebrate Olamide On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
BegAt40:
I don't celebrate Afonja men success
Says a fool at 40.
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Not bad
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Toyindiva(f): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
His son is so fine chai
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Sneh92: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Happy birthday to u BADDOOO..Many more years to come in sound health.�♥️����
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Lightorder: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
kennethfranc:
No matter where u dey in this life when it's your time, Grace will locate you.
HBD Olamide

Btw shey slawomirr no follow for Abba kyari case? cuz he went mute almost same period the super cop was arrested
Damn Nigger , its nice
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by phemmyfour: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
remgeo:
portable very talented artist, kudos to olamide for his foresight
Which foresight? He didn't discover Portable, he jumped on the hit track after Portable's Zazoo was introduced to him
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by phemmyfour: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toyindiva:
His son is so fine chai
Dividends of marrying a beautiful woman
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Fsglobals: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
*Rent A House And Pay Later*
Call or WhatsApp:- 0701..4091811
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Follynimous85: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
kennethfranc:
HBD Olamide

Btw shey slawomirr no follow for Abba kyari case? cuz he went mute almost same period the super cop was arrested
I miss swalomirr here…I just pray he’s fine wherever he is ������
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Benjax4all: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
BegAt40:
for that,u can never see success, even if it comes,it with spoil again
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Toyindiva(f): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
phemmyfour:
Dividends of marrying a beautiful woman
Lol am telling you Cz portable no join at all
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by RPG2020(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
kennethfranc:
HBD Olamide

The guy dey with EFCC for Abuja confirmed ▶️

1 Like

Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by valnelly(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nothing portable about this dude. He needs to be tutored about fame management

2 Likes

Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by phemmyfour: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toyindiva:

Lol am telling you Cz portable no join at all
Her babes gene must be very dominant
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Toyindiva(f): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
phemmyfour:
Her babes gene must be very dominant
The girl fine wella if not Naso the kid go worwor God forbid make I marry an ugly guy at least Dey presentable

Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by phemmyfour: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toyindiva:

The girl fine wella if not Naso the kid go worwor God forbid make I marry an ugly guy at least Dey presentable
lol...at least average look is ok
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by NoFucksToGive: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
kennethfranc:
HBD Olamide

EFCC nabbed him that's the word on the street ...crime pays only for a short time one day must be one day

2 Likes

Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by osazuwa23: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
i dont see any celebration
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fxt8ERnhWw

Portable the popular singer of the crooner "Zazu" came into limelight late last year. He was respected by many because of his funny disposition. He was also known for being very loyal to a lot of music stars that supported his act. One of such stars is Olamide "Baddo".

Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Toyindiva(f): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
phemmyfour:
lol...at least average look is ok
I Dey tell u at least dey presentable no be the one wey person go Dey hide before introducing what the heck �����chai disgrace.
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by osazuwa23: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
i think he has another wife
Toyindiva:

Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Toyindiva(f): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
osazuwa23:
i think he has another wife
naso I hear too oh but, Na this lady he Dey always flaunt online portable sure like better thing.
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by nkemoma(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
So portable get sense after all...

Asides hard drugs... The boy is intelligent

1 Like

Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by pmc01(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Fsglobals:
*Rent A House And Pay Later*
Call or WhatsApp:- 0701..4091811

Really?!
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by stamapro(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wow, that him baby wear shirt. Responsible baby I must say. Serious work needed be done for portability sake
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by NoGirlfriend: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Success957:
Portable get family?
as in eh
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Godwin25king: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
lekzy116:
"Portable" respected by many indeed...
Anyway, happy birthday Badoo sneh.

By the way, I have parcels of land available for sale in Epe Lagos State. It's a genuine one and it's free of all forms of interference..

Direct mail me through olamilekanlekzy7@gmail.com
Nice
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by olawonder(m): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2022
BegAt40:

Hahaha grin that means u’ll never celebrate anything in your niyen o!
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 16, 2022
niceti:
Stay charged up, Never run out of juice with the amazing Jo+way 40,000mah..

Dual ports, LED display, 22.5w fastcharge.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

WhatsApp/Call: 0 8 1 6 8 2 1 1 8 8 8

How much
Re: Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video) by muheeb01(m): 3:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" / BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.