Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Am Having Difficulties Uploading Digital Photograph On The Ds-160 Form, Any As - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Having Difficulties Uploading Digital Photograph On The Ds-160 Form, Any As (2179 Views)

Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 / Mistake On DS 160 Form / Ds 160 Form. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Difficulties Uploading Digital Photograph On The Ds-160 Form, Any As by foshizzle: 1:35am On Jul 01, 2011
i have tried so many times to upload my digital photograph on the online visa application DS-160 form. the segment where picture would be uploaded is not always shown. any assistance pls, i need to book my appointment for my visa interview ASAP. i need info on how to get the digital photograph uploaded.
Re: I Am Having Difficulties Uploading Digital Photograph On The Ds-160 Form, Any As by AjanleKoko: 4:00am On Jul 01, 2011
Forget the image.
You need to take your pictures with your DS-160 form to the embassy. Just fill the form, complete it, get your confirmation. The digital image is not active yet.
Re: I Am Having Difficulties Uploading Digital Photograph On The Ds-160 Form, Any As by foshizzle: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2011
thank you so much Ajanlekoko for that piece of information, but its so hard to get a reasonable date for visa interview appointment as all the good date are not available, what is the way out?
Re: I Am Having Difficulties Uploading Digital Photograph On The Ds-160 Form, Any As by Gbenge77(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2011
^what do you mean by a reasonable appointment date?The earlier you apply,the better your chances of getting a preffered date.This new booking system even gives you a better chance of an early date.
Re: I Am Having Difficulties Uploading Digital Photograph On The Ds-160 Form, Any As by foshizzle: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2011
thank you gbenge 77, what i mean is that i would i have preferred any day on the first week of august, but when i tried to book, the first date that was available for booking was december 14th, the problem i am having now is that i have booked december 14th but i would want a date in august or september.
thank you.
Re: I Am Having Difficulties Uploading Digital Photograph On The Ds-160 Form, Any As by AjanleKoko: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2011
foshizzle:

thank you gbenge 77, what i mean is that i would i have preferred any day on the first week of august, but when i tried to book, the first date that was available for booking was december 14th, the problem i am having now is that i have booked december 14th but i would want a date in august or september.
thank you.

Unless you want to travel for medical reasons, there is absolutely nothing you can do.
Re: I Am Having Difficulties Uploading Digital Photograph On The Ds-160 Form, Any As by foshizzle: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2011
ok.

(1) (Reply)

From Nigeria To Ghana By Road - Any Idea Pls / Air Peace Has Refused To Refund My Air Fare / Dv Lottery 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.