Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show (1345 Views)

What Were Your Favorite Radio Program (s) While Growing Up? / Seamlessly Connect With Ur Favorite Radio Program All Around D World. A Link Aw / What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Rubyjade: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2022
Let's go
Tell us the radio frequency, time of the show and state in the country.

So that others can enjoy what makes your day

Abuja Nigeria info General Bad Man expensive

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by sirwilson(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Dream FM 92.5 Enugu
The morning show with uncle Jude
Ngwo Ngwo parliament... Time: 2pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Marcswagz show... Time: 6pm Monday to Friday.
Coolest radio station in the South-East...

6 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Rubyjade: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
wink
sirwilson:
Dream FM 92.5 Enugu
Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by LofP(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
sirwilson:
Dream FM 92.5 Enugu

Uncle Jude repping J town in Enugu.... grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Rubyjade: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
LofP:

Are you in Jos?
Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by LofP(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Rubyjade:
Are you in Jos?

No.

I was.
Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by sirwilson(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
LofP:

He has been putting smile on our faces for many years now, may God continue to bless him abundantly.

6 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
sirwilson:
Dream FM 92.5 Enugu
I miss those days ogbuefi,tanko and co

5 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Rubyjade: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
cheesy
engees001:

Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Remmythe: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Are you passionate about TikTok app?
Are you an active TikTok app user?
You actually can get rewarded for your mobile data and love for the app by applying for the TikTok insight internship...check by clicking the link below to apply.
https://academiczeal.com/apply-for-tiktok-insight-internship-2022/
Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Hamachi(f): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Today fm 95.1 Port Harcourt and my favorite OAP is Anni Abdusalam
Time, 8:am
News paper review with Emmanuel... But she can start the show late for Africa...

3 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Rubyjade: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2022
kiss
PortHarcourtcit:
Today fm 95.1 Port Harcourt and my favorite OAP is Anni Abdusalam
Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Chiden(f): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
I'll like to be an OAP someday.. soundcity is my fav. I love EDK and a host of many others

4 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Rubyjade: 2:31am On Apr 26, 2022
wink
Chiden:
I'll like to be an OAP someday.. soundcity is my fav. I love EDK and a host of many others
Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by SMJay: 3:40am On Jul 03, 2022
The coolwazobiainfo family

3 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Rubyjade: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Let's keep it coming
Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Rubyjade: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Remmythe:
Are you passionate about TikTok app?
Are you an active TikTok app user?
You actually can get rewarded for your mobile data and love for the app by applying for the TikTok insight internship...check by clicking the link below to apply.
https://academiczeal.com/apply-for-tiktok-insight-internship-2022/
undecided
Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Pojomojo: 12:44am On Feb 18, 2023
There are many
Our backyard on Wazobia
Daily digest with Jimi Disu on Nigeria info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Rubyjade: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2023
wink
Pojomojo:
There are many
Our backyard on Wazobia
Daily digest with Jimi Disu on Nigeria info
Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by QuinModah(f): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2023
wink

Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by QuinModah(f): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Rubyjade:
Let's go
Tell us the radio frequency, time of the show and state in the country.

So that others can enjoy what makes your day

Abuja Nigeria info General Bad Man expensive
I don't find any in Ogun state
Re: Name Your Favorite Radio And Your Most Favorites Show by Rubyjade: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2023
This should make fp na

(1) (Reply)

Letoya Luckett / Wine Am Well Video:ikechukwu Featuring Dbanj / Fizzy Mayur: Best Yoruba Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.