Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle (50233 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Ronjule: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
First time is posting a good news.
Let's celebrate ��
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by thanksjosh005: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Medianna:
Some people can be funny

So having a bike is a mark a poverty or what?

Somebody that have money to fuel a motor cycle .

No... That's not how it works. Can you keep on eating malnutrition and reject the nutrition when offered at some point? Likewise ma'am. When something better comes, it shouldn't be despised.
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by godofuck231: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
And its a red car, an jealous of this slay queen , the guy is lucky
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by ekitimanalways(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:
Very good. [b]She’s worth the gift.
He should make sure he extends his generosity to his parents if he hasn’t done so. A good child is the pride his parents
...and more!
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Oturatetuala(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Who will stay with me now that I have just a Camry and no roof above me.... cheesy
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
pansophist:

Zukwanike. This your passion if you channel am to Buhari, naija go don better since. My advice applies to you as well. Stay off dude broker than you, or else you'll pay with your time, honeypot, heart, and sad memories for old age.

Relationship in the 21st century have been so romanticised, but by its very definition, Relationship is complimentary, and you must match your level. Mainstream media has gave the wrong idea of what a relationship is, with all the lovey dovey. Shine your eyes my people. Love don finish for street. Na hustlers full there grin

You never halla. grin
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Medianna(f): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
thanksjosh005:

No... That's not how it works. Can you keep on eating malnutrition and reject the nutrition when offered at some point? Likewise ma'am. When something better comes, it shouldn't be despised.

Thanks sir, I'm not deputing the fact that the wife should be appreciated.
My own is that. What is special about a wife staying with her husband and loving him when he has a bike?

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Burgerlomo: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Kimiso(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
She deserved it 200& thousands percent
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by ledaman: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Medianna:
Some people can be funny

Learn to comprehend before replying post, Not all girls including you can stay with him in such situations.
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by nesgeeek(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
She deserves it.
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Well deserved
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by tiswell(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
ginabarry:
Congrats dear na this kind husband we dey pray for
your type for run leave am with the old rickety motorcycle sad
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Ifakiland(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
MrCover:
A Man has given his wife a car for staying with him when he had just a motorcycle.

The Benue Man took to Facebook to share photos of the new car he got for his wife and Wrote As Sighted By Below:

"Congratulations my precious jewel, I feel very proud and happy to buy this car for you, you were very comfortable with me even when I had an old C75 (Honda bike), they were countless number of times that we pushed the bike because it was faulty, your support and constant contribution have changed our story, enjoy your new baby."
So what did she buy for you for marrying her when she didn't have a car also?? Mumu man, so you're rewarding a broke bish for been with you while broke Smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by thanksjosh005: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Medianna:

Thanks sir, I'm not deputing the fact that the wife should be appreciated.
My own is that. What is special about a wife staying with her husband and loving him when he has a bike?

Lol...
Every love and relationship is unique
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by NOwazobia: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
She knew that the husband was doing something that will later bring money, so she accepted the engagement, the marriage and the situation. She understands the for better for worse vow. Prying into the future, she clearly saw it was going to get better.
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Lightorder: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Medianna:

If you think bike is this country is stagnation then people that trek should just kill themselves because there case is stagnated stagnation na.

go back and ask a primary 4 pupil to read the passage for you so you can get the message .
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Impregnablefolk: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
isaiah4life:
Was she suppose to leave him before.

What happened to the vow, "for better, for worst?"

All the same, congratulations.
Some of dis men c it as a privilege 2 av a lady stand by u in marriage despite d vows n oaths dat were taken. Our generation of men av become so emasculated dat dey av 4goten dat d male gender also counts. No wonder, dia lives revolve around Ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Bbbw: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by bjtinz: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

Some of dis men c it as a privilege 2 av a lady stand by u in marriage despite d vows n oaths dat were taken. Our generation of men av become so emasculated dat dey av 4goten dat d male gender also counts. No wonder, dia lives revolve around Ladies.

nicely put. In fact I had to check again if it was wife or girlfriend. Was she doing him a favor by staying with him when things were a bit rough?

Just to be clear there is nothing wrong in gifting wifey the car, but the narrative here is silly, in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Biaframan1: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Just because he boughted a second hand manual car for his wife, person no go hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
don't you think you are A FOOL??
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Enemyofpeace: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Biaframan1:
don't you think you I AM FOOL??
yes! I think you are.
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by IbileIfe: 12:00am On Mar 17, 2022
This is highly commendable.
By the grace of Almighty God, I will buy a
Gulfstream private jet for my wife, Success.
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by ambr055i: 2:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Medianna:
Some people can be funny

Will you date a guy that's has a motorcycle.?
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by sabreal: 3:13am On Mar 17, 2022
Endurint qivee are made

God bless you man.

God will contact e to bless your union
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by vickydevoka(m): 5:19am On Mar 17, 2022
Medianna:
Some people can be funny

In Nigeria yes. In u k no. In u.k everybody mind their business
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by sunnyjay79: 6:14am On Mar 17, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle by Miracle2022: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2022
isaiah4life:
Was she suppose to leave him before.

What happened to the vow, "for better, for worst?"

All the same, congratulations.
how many women are obeying that vow now, including your sister?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.