Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Have You Observed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Observed (208 Views)

Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain More Members / Who Has Observed This? Of Celebs and pot of porrridge / Have You Observed The Positive Effect Of #ENDSARS Campaign In Your City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Observed by lilyheaven: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2022
I have been observing this.
Most people in this forum , doesn’t read content before commenting their opinions.

Again, most times, the content will be entirely different from the subject.

A lot of people will just read the subject ( headline)
And assume they know what the content is already.

Please if you don’t have time or energy to read the content, don’t bother commenting. They are not giving anyone award for commenting .
Re: Have You Observed by Boogyman557: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool My BLODA e get some Long long matterz wey NEED ENERGY DRINK to READ!..

As u SEE me so, I No de like STRESS..

AFTER I don BLA up to 18 STICKS of WEED and my EYES go come be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch, U go COME expect me to READ long matterz..

U buy ENERGY DRINK give me!

WTF MAN!
Re: Have You Observed by HopeNeverDies: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My BLODA e get some Long long matterz wey NEED ENERGY DRINK to READ!..

As u SEE me so, I No de like STRESS..

AFTER I don BLA up to 18 STICKS of WEED and my EYES go come be like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch, U go COME expect me to READ long matterz..

U buy ENERGY DRINK give me!

WTF MAN!

Damnn!!! Which site or app u dey bomb Brother Man? Please show me some new update.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Covid-19 Scam I Received Via Text / Domestic Violence In Marriage And Otherwise / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Man For Allegedly Defrauding Kwara Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.