Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,347 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Facebook Scamming - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Scamming (195 Views)

Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Scamming by ILEMUDA(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Good morning Everyone.... I'm here to share with you my experience this morning on facebook with a scammer.
I saw a post on a group chat on Facebook concerning Custom Service........I made a comment and asked about their recruitment.......then one dude embody as Custom Officer messages me directly.
Asking me to Pay some amount of money to help me out.
Well I really enjoyed the conversation though....... because i was less busy...........I thought it was necessary to share with you our conversation.

The guy even sent to me his account details to send money.....not minding his chatting someone smarter than him.
As a sharp guy......I searched the real name on Facebook and guess what.....I saw his real Facebook account

I think he's not smart enough...... although I really enjoyed the conversation so I was playing along.... asking him to a point he doesn't know the meaning of Point of Sale......can you imagine....he was confused.
My people we really need be careful.
Good morning to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Sharia Court Remands Man For Alleged Theft Of 22 Cartons Of Seasoning Cubes / Scam Alert / New York Medical Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.