Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerian Idol S7: What To Expect From The Top 12 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Idol S7: What To Expect From The Top 12 (419 Views)

Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 / Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol S7: What To Expect From The Top 12 by Cimthogwrites(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
From the theatre week renditions, we saw amazing performances from the top 12 contestants that glued us to our screens.

However, since the top 12 contestants have been selected to perform in the live shows, what should we expect from them?

(This is the list and profile of Nigerian Idol Season 7 top 12 contestants here: https://naijabanquet.com/nigerian-idol-season-7-who-are-the-top-12-contestants/)

On a serious note, this year's Nigerian Idol Reality show is one of the toughest battles among the contestants. This is because of the expertise and synergy that the contestants are bringing on board.

From Jordan to Faith, the Nigerian Idols serves us good cover songs and listens that will continue to be on the repeat in our playlists.

Still, I expect contestants to work more on stage control eye contact and vibes since the next stage will be aired live before an audience.

Many of the contestants know this already and they are rehearsing, I want to believe. Yet, it's going to be a hard time for the judges to evict two contestants and reduce the idols to the top 5.

Anyways, I wish the top-tier singers the best of luck.

Check out my review of the top 12 contestants' performances in the theatre week here: https://naijabanquet.com/nigerian-idol-season-7-who-are-the-top-12-contestants/

Re: Nigerian Idol S7: What To Expect From The Top 12 by Dlewisi: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
I think I know the winner already
Re: Nigerian Idol S7: What To Expect From The Top 12 by Vifx: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
The first liveshow was boring as heck

(1) (Reply)

Pheelz Performs “finesse” On The Late Night Show With Seth Meyers | Watch / How Can I Get Davido's Contact / [MP3 Music] Wizkid - Wow Ft. Skepta & Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.