Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,969 members, 7,838,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nigerian Online Marketers Are Very Dishonest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Online Marketers Are Very Dishonest (216 Views)

Nigerian Forex Mentors Are Wicked And Dishonest / Easy Signup On Nigerian Online Business Forum / Nigerian Online Business Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Online Marketers Are Very Dishonest by Looky: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerian online marketers that promote affiliate marketing and online earning platforms are very wicked as they peddle lies in a bid to get referrals which is very bad.
The show you testimonies from people killing it big and tell you that you can make outrageous amount when they know it is not possible without a community of refferals.
They lie to you that you don't need to refer or tell you I will teach you how to refer which are both blatant lies
Nigeria online marketers need to stop this nonsense and adopt the virtue of honesty in their dealings.I will go into further details in my next post

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Online Marketers Are Very Dishonest by Okanagba1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
very disapointing
Re: Nigerian Online Marketers Are Very Dishonest by ibechris(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2022
Pls educate us.
Re: Nigerian Online Marketers Are Very Dishonest by DeathToAfonja: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2022
There's no free money even in free town

Unfortunately without such words affiliate marketing business won't sell

Now that you've known the trick in the business

It's left for you to use it on others

(1) (Reply)

500k Weekly / A Way To Earn 10k Daily. / Amazon KDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.