Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Application For The Position Of A Copywriter - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Application For The Position Of A Copywriter (384 Views)

Am Sarahcorner A Copywriter / A Copywriter At Your Disposal. / A Copywriter Is Needed ASAP! [CLOSED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For The Position Of A Copywriter by Eniola2011: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2022
Dear Sir/ma,
My name is Oguntimehin Ayomide Marvellous. I'm a professional copywriter with over two years of experience and I've assisted and helped my clients from different parts of the world to sell out their products with the help of my copywriting skills. I've written for several companies both home and abroad,and trust I'm super reliable.
With the help of my copywriting skills,I will help to promote the sales of your products all over the world.
Thanks for your consideration
Contact; 08106947229

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Ad Placed At The Top Here / I Will Create A Robust Blog For 10 Members Here For Free ( Exclusive ) / Earn At Least $50 Every Month As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.