Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets (8887 Views)

Nigerians To Pay More As GSM Operators Plan 40% Tariff Hike / 5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by pennyland(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2022
What will Buhari be proud of after his tenure?constructing Road to Niger �� and what again?

Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by Angelfrost(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Olayinka0439:
We are in trouble in Nigeria lipsrsealed

You just realized??!... This nation has been in trouble since 2015!

Mention one thing that has improved since Jonathan handed over!
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2022
It's been over 2 weeks now that the issue of bad fuel arised, yet the government has not been specific in its terms of resolving this issue. Fuel scarcity n increase in fuel n diesel continue to rise n those in power have remain silent with daily increase in price of goods n services.....who will save this country?
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2022
APC WILL COMPLETE THE DESTRUCTION OF NIGERIA

WHAT HAVE THEY NOT BLAMED?
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by sinkhole: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2022
This, is the end embarassed
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by timefarm(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2022
Telcos should ask where he is buying his own from.
Buhari is giving him special treatment.
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2022
gambia:
Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.
You can only wail and cry nothing more and you will still enjoy your suffering.. Next erection is coming..

Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by Splitmind: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2022
Very good development, Nigerians have been getting freebies for too long and it needs to stop.
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by joetem(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2022
I've always said it. The moment we fix electricity then we will have most things stable, production capacity will increase, companies will grow, more jobs, more prosperity.... but then fixing electricity is a rocket science in Nigeria filled my many proffessors of Physics and Engineering.
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2022
What are they waiting for?
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by MartinsD12(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/telcos-mull-tariff-hike-as-diesel-price-skyrockets/
Where is their Conscience we are the one's killing ourselves, once there is hike in Petro every business in this country will be hiking prices las las them go buy their market by themselves who dey even make calls these days yeye people

Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by Reference(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2022
Like the airlines, I think they should be licensed to source their own fuel from wherever.
We have been speaking about the complete deregulation and liberalization of the petroleum industry.
They have refused so far.... for obvious corruption related reasons.
It appears this will happen by force.

Next will be the power sector.
The transmission company is an anchor to the development of that sector.
Folks should be allowed to generate, transmit and distribute to create a REAL sector.
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by treesun: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2022
MartinsD12:

Where is their Conscience we are the one's killing ourselves, once there is hike in Petro every business in this country will be hiking prices las las them go buy their market by themselves who dey even make calls these days yeye people

So when I buy at N700 per litre I must subsidise!
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by osazsky(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Buhari the demon
forget that thing our next urinating president will reduce it to 10naira and fight curruption..a naira will ne 70 dollars..oga relax

Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by kingyakos: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2022
Why complaining, I thought the main reason buhari was voted in was to come and destroy nigeria into pieces, kill, steal and destroy. The man is meeting up to his manifestos ( for everybody and for nobody).
Killing and destroying the hard working Nigerians and taking care of the lazy youth ( Npower).

FOOLS VOTING FOOLS

Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by kingyakos: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2022
COUNTRY WEY ENJOY SUFFERING PASS ENJOYMENT
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by nedekid: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2022
fashrola:
Is it not time for telcos to invest in green energy to power their mast and offices?

They have the money.... Why are they still running their business with Diesel Generator? Solar System should be used while Diesel Generators should be used as back up
Smart guy, so you think a whole mtn, glo and the rest have not considered all you suggested and still prefer to use diesel?
Assume folks that run those telcos are a little smart naa.

Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by nedekid: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Reference:
Like the airlines, I think they should be licensed to source their own fuel from wherever.
We have been speaking about the complete deregulation and liberalization of the petroleum industry.
They have refused so far.... for obvious corruption related reasons.
It appears this will happen by force.

Next will be the power sector.
The transmission company is an anchor to the development of that sector.
Folks should be allowed to generate, transmit and distribute to create a REAL sector.
Why can't those rivers boys doing illegal refining be issued licenses to produce legitimately? Tidy up their act to avoid pollution by investing in proper fabricated boilers, distillers and the rest, knowing they are legitimate and wount have to run and abandon equipment.
Producing diesel and petrol is not rocket science. Give me crude oil and I will personally make diesel!
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by DAVE5(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
iokpebholo:
Anybody who still support APC is a devil incarnate,a fool and witch

What about the fishgriller guy, he didn’t comment on this thread sha
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by Oziens: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
Echoes of same circle repeatedly sound each time national election draws near. But, to what end?Hungar, deprivation killing and injustice increasingly foster from one dispensation to another. Yet the masses take to the street with going and cymbal applauding and eulogising the rulers (as Leaders are unavailable in this part of the world).

Get your PVC and vote wise is noise disturbing the ears of the few rationale being who had seen vision and shaped by past experience. But these set of people are in the minority. Quite unfortunate. What a nation of slowpoke.

Those that vote the present dispensation of General Muhammadu vote wise because it wasn'thy coincidentthat they had to vote him twice, 2015 and 2017 despite the echoes of reasoning by the few rationale being in the land.

What a pity

signature2012:
Buhari has always been a curse to this Nation!

Nigerians never learn!

They get to power and make you poorer.

Almost election time,they give you crumbs.

They deceive you with fake promises.

This time,they are being Buhari 2.0

Many Nigerians are heartless.

They forget their pain so fast.

They collect cup of beans today & suffer for 4 years.

Blame the masses and not the useless leaders alone.

What can it take us to have one voice ?

They use religion and tribe to divide us always.

Isn’t enough should be enough?

The ruled over our grandparents.

They ruled over our parents.

They rule over us.

Still want to rule over our kids.

Dear Masses,don’t you have conscience?

Get your PVC and vote wisely come 2023.
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by MartinsD12(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
treesun:

So when I buy at N700 per litre I must subsidise!
Read to understand
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by ThankGodFriday(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
The country is running down
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by treesun: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
MartinsD12:

Read to understand

You are blaming Nigeria for price hike. What do you want us to do!
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by meedoLock(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
One of the reasons why thesame party must NOT be voted in again to correct all the wrong doings of this outgoing govt.

But come to think of it, the opposition party are not any different, vote them in and they will start shoving a blaming kankanworms down your throats, like wtf......why are you aspiring in the first place?.......wouldn't be able to improvise and make life more better.

I find it very difficult to analyse the problems facing this country alone. Therefore, I came to a conclusion that the Oga patapata at the top should come and dismantle the house they built and take back to a default settings.

We no do again angry angry

Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by MartinsD12(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
treesun:

You are blaming Nigeria for price hike. What do you want us to do!
Are you a telecom provider, definitely not, read to understand
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by treesun: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
MartinsD12:

Are you a telecom provider, definitely not, read to understand

Do you know diesel is used to power towers and base stations 24/7!
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by MartinsD12(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
treesun:

Do you know diesel is used to power towers and base stations 24/7!
Guy shift abeg let them increase call tariff how many people makes call these days
Re: Telcos Mull Tariff Hike As Diesel Price Skyrockets by treesun: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
MartinsD12:

Guy shift abeg let them increase call tariff how many people makes call these days
ok!

I Have Xiaomi Mi 11, Ask Me Any Question. / Etisalat Monthly Blackberry Bis @ 1000 / Check Out This Phone, U Will Not Be Disappointed ( Photos)