Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,388 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Making Passive Income With Crypto Bot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Passive Income With Crypto Bot (275 Views)

Enhancing Your Trading Strategy With A Crypto Bot: The Ultimate Guide / Making Passive Income Every Day At Zero Cost / Dollarstream Making Passive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Passive Income With Crypto Bot by phranco(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2022
Hello guys, I have seen videos on YouTube and read some articles about earning passive income with crypto bots. Many confirmed that the bots can earn you a steady daily income of 0.50-1.80% ROI. There are many paid bots, but the most popular free bot is Pionex bot. The bots capitalize on the volatility of the crypto market, and make you small % of income steadily, when the parameters are well set.
I want the experienced crypto traders in the house that makes use of bot, and also people that have knowledge of how bot works to share their experience, so we can all learn.
I want to set up a bot, but I will like to hear from people first, thank you.
Re: Making Passive Income With Crypto Bot by iGod(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Following �
Re: Making Passive Income With Crypto Bot by phranco(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
phranco:
Hello guys, I have seen videos on YouTube and read some articles about earning passive income with crypto bots. Many confirmed that the bots can earn you a steady daily income of 0.50-1.80% ROI. There are many paid bots, but the most popular free bot is Pionex bot. The bots capitalize on the volatility of the crypto market, and make you small % of income steadily, when the parameters are well set.
I want the experienced crypto traders in the house that makes use of bot, and also people that have knowledge of how bot works to share their experience, so we can all learn.
I want to set up a bot, but I will like to hear from people first, thank you.
Still waiting on people using trading bots to share their experiences.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into "Business" When You Drive For Bolt? / 2odds @ Payment After Winning / Trucker Hat - Starting This Business Soon, Give Ideas And Opinions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.