Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Apex Quiz, The Home Of The Best Quizzes On The Internet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apex Quiz, The Home Of The Best Quizzes On The Internet (167 Views)

JAMB Novel Quiz: The Life Changer / Teachers Quiz (The Teaching Profession) WIN FREE Airtime! / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apex Quiz, The Home Of The Best Quizzes On The Internet by johnnyebu(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Thousands of educative quizzes on Geography, Sciences, Entertainment, Health, Historic Events, and more.

https://apexquiz.com/

Never stop learning...
Re: Apex Quiz, The Home Of The Best Quizzes On The Internet by dettemanon(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Never to late to start doing something for your brain, yeah? cool
Re: Apex Quiz, The Home Of The Best Quizzes On The Internet by tweasderd: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
I haven't seen this site or a platform for passing quizzes at the top of the best sites for this purpose. Perhaps these are simple quizzes that don't help people improve their brains. I like to pass quizzes of medium difficulty. I love quizzes on geography, astronomy, mythology, and history. This stuff can make me forget about reality and immerse myself in knowledge. This is very important to me. For example, I was delighted that the question about countries that start with d confused me. I thought for a long time and did not remember any country except Denmark. The names of the US states came to mind, but not the countries of Europe or Africa. I realized that I had a lot to learn.

(1) (Reply)

How To Score High In Your Jamb English Exams / Urgent Information About Redeemer's University / Nigerian Army 26th Regular Course Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.