Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? (3777 Views)

Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair / Crawford University Staff Shaving A Student’s Beard In Igbesa / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2022
Cutehector:
I wonder why yall go through stress of veet ...
I only use shaving stick and soap ...
why do you shave though?
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by Cutehector(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
why do you shave though?
why do you brush?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2022
Snitch24:
Use this

I love the menthol fragrance.
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by ShaqFu: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

I love the menthol fragrance.
Hmmmm. I take it that's what you use?
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmmm. I take it that's what you use?

That, and Veet...

Attempted waxing once, but I didn't know how I was supposed to open up my legs for some stranger to wax in there. Lol.

Eventually waxed just my thighs and lower legs.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by ShaqFu: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

That, and Veet...

Attempted waxing once, but I didn't know how I was supposed to open up my legs for some stranger to wax in there. Lol.

how intriguing.
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2022
I think laser removal is the best.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by Olamilekxy(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Cutehector:

Try shave without soap and enjoy.

N B. You'll definitely use soap when you done shaving.
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by Cutehector(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Olamilekxy:

Try shave without soap and enjoy.

N B. You'll definitely use soap when you done shaving.
naah cant do that.
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by Olamilekxy(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Cutehector:
naah cant do that.

Alright
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by maiquel: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
post=111162108:
Nothing wey person no go read for dis our ogbonge Nairaland.com.
[/s]
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2022
Cutehector:
why do you brush?
to removes plaques and kill cavities

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by yetunsbay(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Razor blade naw grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by ITbomb(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Gillette Double blade shaving stick

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by Donaldswilly(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Buy customs cheaper cars... Available on sales call or WhatsApp 07051597272. �. For supplies and delivery�.
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by 1852tt: 5:00am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
post=111162108:
Nothing wey person no go read for dis our ogbonge Nairaland.com.
[/s]
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by sharpwriter(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Quitam:

Veet is meant for hair on the legs, hands and not pubic hair
Well, maybe that's what was written on it... But I know people who use it for their pubic and the thing does wonder... Clean and attractive!
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by sharpwriter(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

That, and Veet...

You can do it yourself aunty... You know where the labias are. Don't be scared, do it!
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
sharpwriter:

You can do it yourself aunty... You know where the labias are. Don't be scared, do it!

Yes. I got a DIY waxing kit. Was too painful when I tried.

Wasn't as painful when the spa attendant did it herself.
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by sharpwriter(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Yes. I got a DIY waxing kit. Was too painful when I tried.

Wasn't as painful when the spa attendant did it herself.

Eeya... Sorry, just stick to what you are comfortable with.
Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
sharpwriter:

Eeya... Sorry, just stick to what you are comfortable with.

Yeah yeah. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Product For Shaving Private Parts? by LINSAR: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Cutehector:

Shaving stick slips over my hair smoothly, cutting very little hair.
I have to stroke over the hair multiple times before i can have a clean shave. And this is just one spot on my skin, once I move to another spot, I will need to stroke over the hair like 10 times again.

After the shave, the spot becomes itchy a little with bumps all over within a few days.
Any suggestions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Abuja First Admission List Out. / UNILAG Admission Cut-off Marks 2017/2018 Is Out / Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.