Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

'hope you Like Winning' Thomas Tuchel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'hope you Like Winning' Thomas Tuchel (146 Views)

Euro 2020: Round Of 16 Matches, Who Looks Like Winning The Title? / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'hope you Like Winning' Thomas Tuchel by kassano22(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel has sent a message to those interested in purchasing the Club, hoping that they enjoy winning as they launch bids ahead of Friday's deadline set by Raine Group.
Speaking to the press ahead of the match, Tuchel stated that he hopes the next Chelsea owners are fans of winning.
He joked: "Hopefully they love winning."

The German head coach continued to reveal that he is not involved in the process due to his schedule."I am not involved. Zero," he continued. "I am informed from time to time. I also have a tight schedule so I am happy not to be informed of every step, every change in process. That gives me advantage to focus on football and the environment I can influence."

Several bids are set to include options for fan involvement in the higher up running of the Club, with Tuchel continuing to discuss the issue.

When asked about potential fan involvement, he said: "For every structure is a pro and there are cons. I don't want to get too much involved. There is a sale of the Club. We hope we find a new owner soon to calm the situation and give clarity. Let's see what the concept is.

"In Germany some have good experiences, some do not. For every concept and possibility to run a club there are pros and cons. It is not on me to decide and judge."

https://www.si.com/soccer/chelsea/news/hope-they-like-winning-thomas-tuchel-sends-message-to-prospective-chelsea-bidders-ahead-of-deadline

(1) (Reply)

2001 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers In Port Harcourt, Nigeria V Ghana 3nil. / Sponsor Of Antwerp Drops Out After Overmars Arrives: ‘goes Against Our Standards / Nowgoal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.