Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Need University Of Uyo 25th Convocation Brochure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need University Of Uyo 25th Convocation Brochure (209 Views)

Convocation Brochure / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo / FUNAAB 23rd, 24th And 25th Convocation Ceremonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need University Of Uyo 25th Convocation Brochure by BigUnclewriters: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

I need urgent access to the University of Uyo 25th Convocation Brochure for employment confirmation purposes.

Anyone with a copy can email me a scanned copy. I am willing to pay for it.

Thank you

Stepofanz@gmail.com
Re: I Need University Of Uyo 25th Convocation Brochure by sageb: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
BigUnclewriters:
Hello Nairalanders,

I need urgent access to the University of Uyo 25th Convocation Brochure for employment confirmation purposes.

Anyone with a copy can email me a scanned copy. I am willing to pay for it.

Thank you

Stepofanz@gmail.com

Go to faculty of Arts resource centre in Town campus and enquire
Or
Visit communication Arts studio and ask of Mr. Idy. He may be of help
Re: I Need University Of Uyo 25th Convocation Brochure by BigUnclewriters: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2022
sageb:

Go to faculty of Arts resource centre in Town campus and enquire
Or
Visit communication Arts studio and ask of Mr. Idy. He may be of help

Thank you Plenty

Do you know if the resource center will be available during the strike?

(1) (Reply)

Actionable Steps That Help You Study Effectively To Pass Your ICAN Exams... / Need Advice On Seeking Loan For Business / Jamb Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.