Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated (22235 Views)

Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! / Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage / Lightweight Google Maps App Now Available For Download On Google Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by seunlayi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mentcee:

I pray God that I meet you one day together with all you urchins trolling Igbos on Nairaland.

You'll never be the same again.

I pray.

Amen
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by ajerimitan: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Russians at work. Jamming jamming in Bob Marley tune. You can forget about google maps for some time. Google well trainined experts will be writing their first ever reallest exams of their life. And I tell you the Russians set them.
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by EmmyDJourno: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abeg oo, this map has taken me interstate oO
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by fasho01(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
I've been using mine without issue all day though

1 Like

Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by peacettw: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Quite pitiful. Recently, the app has become a shadow of its self.
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by clockwisereport: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
We have ported to yandex map
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by Janiobi(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Russian don start to they sanction them. Us never see nothing yet. Lion dey sleep you go wake am, you do loose be that. Ask Google navigator you go understand say all human fit jump fence when lion wake up
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by Golan007: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mine works
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by salem1996: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
cry no wonder I couldn't trace the road to my hostel after classes this afternoon angry

But why

1 Like

Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by Elidrisy20: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Blame it on Putin
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by Wonk(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
drmorphine:
l

The tenants grin grin

He he! grin
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by clockwisereport: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
I wish China will launch their own version. ...

China?

Why not Nigeria?

Must we always be consumers?
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by LeoDeKing: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mentcee:

I pray God that I meet you one day together with all you urchins trolling Igbos on Nairaland.

I pray.
Loud noise as usual.

I truly pray you meet me as you pray, you will have stories to tell and will never ever wish to see anyone you never knew with aggression intent.

I won't even attempt guiding you, use your hand track me by yourself, then go back and tell stories.
grin
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by Camelot65: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Janiobi:
Russian don start to they sanction them. Us never see nothing yet. Lion dey sleep you go wake am, you do loose be that. Ask Google navigator you go understand say all human fit jump fence when lion wake up
so this one too na sanction? Chaiii una sef
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
I dey my dey my house now eating akpu with ewedu ..... I don't think I need Google map now....... for my meal I mentioned above Ritualist Yoruba boys you guys can cry me a river
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by diogo23: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Choi, and Buhari is not doing anything about it.

Lamidi kwanu said it in one of his prophecies that Google map will collapse and bubu will not do anything about it.

Amelica own collapsed and Donald Tlump restored it in 2 seconds.
~ ipob illiterates
Sunday igboho said but Tinubu urchins don't listen
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
I dey my dey my house now eating akpu with ewedu ..... I don't think I need Google map now....... for my meal I mentioned above Yoruba boys you guys can cry me a river
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by meedoLock(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
The usefulness is not that revealing.

Na Naija we dey o, we know our way around nooks and crannies. Once you are not deaf and dumb.

We no use undecided
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by Blankstare(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
This app , one of the modern day innovation that fascinates me about the white man. It is as accurate as time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by clydecarson(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Racoon:
sad Used it well today's afternoon.

I'm sure you went to school because what the hell is today's afternoon,simple I used it well in the afternoon everyone would know it's today�‍♂️
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
uncleck:
Unless something like this happen often, we don't realize how far we have become dependent on technology. Such crash reminds us that we always need to have plan B and not rely 100% on technology.
For example now, what's your alternative to gmap?
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by uncleck: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
QuitNotice:
For example now, what's your alternative to gmap?
Study your map before you leave home, or use the oldest method that we were used to which is asking questions
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by Duplik8t77(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mentcee:

I pray.
that guy's own is worse. Igbos live rent free in his head. I don't understand how somebody that old will also be that stupid
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by Duplik8t77(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Blankstare:

This app , one of the modern day innovation that fascinates me about the white man. It is as accurate as time.
True
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
I can remember when I was going to Damaturu with fellow colleagues, I was able to use the Google map to locate the direction and it was correct, it will surely be back.
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by pargelenis(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
inoki247:
Our Nairaland Residential Pastor go soon come remind us about endtime.....
Na sign of Endtime be diz the world is coming to an end soon undecided undecided
He is busy oh … he is “preaching” in private to one lady this Friday night grin
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by MrBanner(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
iiifeoma44321:
Am a widow please don't be angry with me am sorry to type this please am seeking for help for God sake, i am going through a lot of foods starvation please in fact to extent of having nothing to eat with my little baby and the second hands clothes am hawking is not moving forward this day, please if it's for us to eat try to help us out for God sake and I don't pray for anyone of you reading this to find yourself to be in an situations and conditions of be facing a problems and issues that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your lifetime amen,

Plz this my acct, GT,b ank, 06, 81, 91, 11, 37 Ifeoma Emeka, and by special grace of God you shall never beg for money to eat for all the remaining rest of your lifetime amen,

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Rocktation Justwise
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by nwikpab: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Russia did it in collaboration with China, since US disabled Russia from using it against Ukraine. I can bet my balls on this one.
grin grin grin tongue
And before you, Russian have gained more advance in Ukraine
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by ButterBurger: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Na for dem wey no know road, taxi men go still survive the mess
Re: Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated by MyAmericandream(f): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omo I don refresh tire , I think say na my phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SmartWatch Thread - Let's Discuss. / What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? / Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.