Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa (890 Views)

Buy Goats From Sokoto State. / Buy Cows And Goats from the north / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by NoLotty7(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please,l'm seeking information on how to buy livestocks especially goats for breeding with our local dwarf and Sokoto red from South Africa.
Questions:
1.What are the paperworks involve.
2. How much can you suggest l budget for clearing at the port of entry.
3.what are the vaccines involve in Nigeria for bringing livestocks into the country.

Your suggestions are highly welcome.

Re: Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by rickpat(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
contact ministry of agriculture...to know if livestock from South Africa is allowed...I do know they have restrictions from some countries...ask well...so you don't lose your money..federal ministry of agriculture would help
Re: Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by NoLotty7(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
rickpat:
contact ministry of agriculture...to know if livestock from South Africa is allowed...I do know they have restrictions from some countries...ask well...so you don't lose your money..federal ministry of agriculture would help
Sir,thanks for this.
Re: Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by Sammy999(m): 12:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Ur location, we have good specie of goat here in Kwara state.
Re: Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by NoLotty7(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Sammy999:
Ur location, we have good specie of goat here in Kwara state.
please, what are the species that are available?
The goat genetic growth?
How much is for a buck or doe over there?
Looking forward to your reply.
Re: Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by mogxy: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Come to zaria,kaduna state.Go to animal center Known as NARICT at ABU.They have lots of goat species including the SA Boer.

2 Likes

Re: Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by NoLotty7(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
mogxy:
Come to zaria,kaduna state.Go to animal center Known as NARICT at ABU.They have lots of goat species including the SA Boer.
thanks for this.
Re: Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by NoLotty7(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
mogxy:
do they also breed goats ? l think they are into chemical research
Re: Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by mogxy: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=NoLotty7 post=111204316]do they also breed goats ? l think they are into chemical research[sorry i meant NAPRI & DARC AND not NARICT]so

1 Like

Re: Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by NoLotty7(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=mogxy post=111205201][/quote]ok Thanks.
Re: Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by mogxy: 2:49am On Mar 21, 2022
NoLotty7:
do they also breed goats ? l think they are into chemical research
you are right.i meant to say NAPRI or DARC.its like u know zaria so much.

1 Like

Re: Buying Boer And Savannah Goats From South Africa by NoLotty7(m): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2022
mogxy post=11
1217823:

you are right.i meant to say NAPRI or DARC.its like u know zaria so much.
l don't know much about Zaria but I did a quicked searched after you mentioned the organization name.

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions Hatching Fingerlings / Yam, Rice, Garri, Ororiginal Honey And Garlic For Sale @good Prices. / Lol.....people Can Be So Wicked. Check Out Dis Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.