Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? (50200 Views)

Adolor Junction In Benin Suffering Flooding For Almost 3 Decades(photos) / VIDEO/PHOTOS: Truck Suddenly Went On Fire At PTI Junction In Warri / Oko T Junction (trailer) - Nigerian 2017 Nollyood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by temptnow: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bluntguy:
Pick the dough and spend. Nothing mega, we move.

You move to where? Native doctors pot?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Lucymercy: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]x
obembet:
I know some of us has see something similar to this at T junction some years back when those Village people use eggs, kola nut, palm oil etc but I ever for once come across something huge like this.. but[b] if you come across something like this, are you going to pick it on run for your life?[/b]

l go first piss on everything then l go pack everything .. come pray for the person to bring another one again in short na every 2hrs l go dey check wether Mr. Mugu don put another one.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by jackie35(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
obembet:
I know some of us has see something similar to this at T junction some years back when those Village people use eggs, kola nut, palm oil etc but I ever for once come across something huge like this.. but[b] if you come across something like this, are you going to pick it on run for your life?[/b]

buy data and post it on nairaland
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Victerica:
Eweeeeh ehhh

I will pick the money up and call Boogyman557 and smellysperm... make we go flex am

wink
My nigga

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Boogyman557: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Victerica:
Eweeeeh ehhh

I will pick the money up and call Boogyman557 and smellysperm... make we go flex am

wink
Holly Gram cool My Gee...

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Babastrong(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=111165853]IGNORE AND CONTINUE MY ACTIONS.[ And later you will be argue that juju does not exist. Lol.]
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Jeon(f): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Babastrong:
And later you will be argue that juju does not exist. Lol
I talk say I go pick am?
and where did you read about the juju in my comments?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Babastrong(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
I will pack everything( money and calabash) and take it home. I will consult my fathers on the next action.
i know when metal fights metal, one must bent for other.
trueafricason( ibile).
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Babastrong(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=111183174]

I talk say I go pick am?

and where did you read about the juju in my comments? [ok, i thought you meant you will avoid it. Sorry.]
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Jeon(f): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=111183238][/quote]
yes. I will avoid it.. but I never recall saying juju is non existing.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by donsheddy1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
obembet:

Unless say my flashlight no show me say na dollar.

The way I go dey pick am come dey sing “sapa no fit catch me”
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by JordanMichael(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Until I see one first grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by imagrg(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Na you go become the ATM if you take am.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
A living dog is better than a dead lion
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by luluman: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bluntguy:
Pick the dough and spend. Nothing mega, we move.
Even get stones & scatter the calabash, all na scam
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Salihusaliheen(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Na to piss untop
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Victerica(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2022
SmellySperm:

My nigga

Thanks man...

I hope say na AZ?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Victerica:

Thanks man...

I hope say na AZ?
Whyyyyyyyyyy! grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
madridguy:
From rough counting this should be around $4000 mhen I go pack everything inside the same calabash carry am go house. Who knows if the calabash get hidden spiritual dollar printing machine inside tongue I don jam money be that.

If 500 dollars is 10% of 5000 , then tithe should be 400 dollars from the 4000 dollars abi?
After I pay tithe I will first use 600 dollars to eat and belleful , then the remaining 3k will be for my fushure , as long as I pay tithe I go dey alright , where the money dey?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Victerica(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
SmellySperm:

Whyyyyyyyyyy! grin

U don smoke ice before?
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Victerica(m): 12:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee...

WTF MAN!

WTF MAN!

you don smoke ice before?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Boogyman557: 4:21am On Mar 21, 2022
Victerica:

WTF MAN!
you don smoke ice before?
Holly Gram cool

We don't SMOKE to IMPRESS!

SMOKING is not a COMPETITION!

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION!

I SMOKE.. SK, WEED, AZ.. I sometimes mix Dem gather..
and take ALOTA TABLETS (DRUGs)

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Thazard(m): 5:50am On Mar 21, 2022
madridguy:
The aftermath na enjoyment my sister grin

cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Victerica(m): 6:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

We don't SMOKE to IMPRESS!

SMOKING is not a COMPETITION!

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION!

I SMOKE.. SK, WEED, AZ.. I sometimes mix Dem gather..

and take ALOTA TABLETS (DRUGs)

WTF MAN!

U dey fear ice...

Ur weight never strong, reach that side...

WTF MAN!
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction? by Boogyman557: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Victerica:

U dey fear ice
Ur weight never strong, reach that side
WTF MAN!
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ bro..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Names of Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.