Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate (4047 Views)

Duoye Diri Honours NDU's First Female First Class Law Graduate, Ebizi Eradiri / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by learnerskill: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2022
A young man identified as Captain Anthony Ackerman on Twitter has celebrated graduating with a first-class degree in law from University and getting a well-paid job.

Anthony disclosed in a Twitter post that he secured a training contract offer from an elite US law firm that comes with a fat salary. Excited with his new pay, Anthony wrote on Twitter: “If I [tell] you my newly-qualified (NQ) salary, you would collapse.” feel free to see how much the US pays him https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/03/19/if-i-tell-you-my-salary-youll-collapse-says-first-class-law-graduate-as-he-celebrates-getting-job-in-the-us/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by Mooh247: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2022
That's the kind of news we should promote, not a Medical doctor doing Uber and Taxify because of the economy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by AllahEatsShit: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
So tell us your salary. I'm lying on my bed with soft mouka foam and pillows, so collapsing won't be much of a problem for me.

8 Likes

Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by Conner44: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Everybody knows that in the usa working class folks are paid ten times our minimum wage for starters.

even their 'charge and bail' lawyers are living very comfortably over there earning six digits salaries a month.

He for get job in 9ja first so that him akant balance go dey tell am how far
Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by Elchappo: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Zernzo:
if anybody here is willing to make 400-500k weekly or monthly send me a DM wink

U say weekly!!! Ritual abi

5 Likes

Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by Samfloxin(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Chest pain no kill us here in Naija,amen

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by gulfer: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
I'm so sure he's not a Nigerian law graduate, kudos for securing the job baby lawyer cool cool cool cool
Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by sunnx(f): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
When I walk on the road of Lagos and see this kind inscription on a windscreen " Do not get mad get a lawyer...." I laughed because most of them are struggling to survive in Nigeria.
Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by Gadafii: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Make her tell us the salary or getat
Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by dpsrtfart: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
this is amazing
Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by LordJoffrey(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
gulfer:
I'm so sure he's not a Nigerian law graduate, kudos for securing the job baby lawyer cool cool cool cool
He said he was invited to the house of common once. So, he probably schooled in Britain
Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by Mofun: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
This is great and encouraging news. However, in Nigeria, do law firms pay lawyers well?

#Please check my signature. https://www.nairaland.com/6679289/more-theilda-concepts
Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by qekng40(f): 1:26am On Mar 20, 2022
Tomorrow he's rob, he go say na village people. Shut up and progress/earn in peace!
Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by dazzlingd(m): 5:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Waht could possibly be knew under the sun, na him village people go.collapse
Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by dopedan(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2022
If you see my salary you will give me your current job sef
Re: If I Tell You My Salary, You’ll Collapse”- Says First-class Law Graduate by iLegendd(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Better don't tell or regret later.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Don't Hit/beat Her, Do This Instead. (3 Ways To Punish Your Wife Or Girlfriend / When Is Poly Nekede Resuming{fedponek} / Scholarship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.