Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City (2797 Views)

Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by morrisono111: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
One Mr Tunde Daramola from Osun state caused a lot of traffic yesterday around Ekenwan road in Benin City.

Mr Tunde said he came into Benin on Friday for an Interview and after it ended, he decided to move around to see how Benin looks like. He said he's been hearing of Gov Godwin Obaseki's achievements and wanted to see for himself.

He was walking around Zabayor street and was about entering a taxi when he sighted his wife at the back of the bus who had died 3yrs ago in their hometown near Osogbo.

According to him, "My wife died of asthma 3yrs ago and had since been buried but i was very surprised to see her sitting in this taxi beside another man.

When I got into the taxi, I was so shocked to see someone that looked exactly like my wife but she wasn't looking in my direction. As i heard her speak behind me, i was so surprised and i decided to call her name. When I did, she looked at me with her eyes bulging and immediately disappeared.

On seeing this, the man who she was with collapsed . After he was resuscitated a few minutes later, he narrated his story~ saying he had lived with her as his wife for more than a year. He also said they met in church and he proposed to her and she accepted to marry him. He said she was even pregnant and they were headed to the hospital when this happened.

Well! This didn't happen, none of these happened. Make person send me location this weekend o �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by donbachi(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
May bianca slap u,wherever u are right now.

18 Likes

Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by Karemarealty288(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by Joyson: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
cool
Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by Samfloxin(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
We are not in the mood for jokes at this critical period in this shit hole.

5 Likes

Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by yyba: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
morrisono111:
One Mr Tunde Daramola from Osun state caused a lot of traffic yesterday around Ekenwan road in Benin City.

Mr Tunde said he came into Benin on Friday for an Interview and after it ended, he decided to move around to see how Benin looks like. He said he's been hearing of Gov Godwin Obaseki's achievements and wanted to see for himself.

He was walking around Zabayor street and was about entering a taxi when he sighted his wife at the back of the bus who had died 3yrs ago in their hometown near Osogbo.

According to him, "My wife died of asthma 3yrs ago and had since been buried but i was very surprised to see her sitting in this taxi beside another man.

When I got into the taxi, I was so shocked to see someone that looked exactly like my wife but she wasn't looking in my direction. As i heard her speak behind me, i was so surprised and i decided to call her name. When I did, she looked at me with her eyes bulging and immediately disappeared.

On seeing this, the man who she was with collapsed . After he was resuscitated a few minutes later, he narrated his story~ saying he had lived with her as his wife for more than a year. He also said they met in church and he proposed to her and she accepted to marry him. He said she was even pregnant and they were headed to the hospital when this happened.

Well! This didn't happen, none of these happened. Make person send me location this weekend o �

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by gaby(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Trash...

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
As for me, i really detest tales by moonlight stories. undecided
Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by CrazyBen(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ghost in church!?
U wan fall Holy spirit hand grin

©CrazyBen
Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by Killerbag36: 12:58am On Mar 20, 2022
Had similar stories also and same in that benin..
Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by DECENTBWOY: 3:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Op, you go soon collect grin grin
Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by Totilopussylick(m): 4:11am On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy

One certain time in a village close to my village, a man died and was buried.

Few years later, the man 2nd son returns back from Lagos, and was told about the incident.

The son disagrees with them telling them that his father is alive and that he visits him in Lagos where he works.

The story quickly generated to the entire community to an extent the chief of the community has to be involved cheesy
Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by dayabiuuku: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2022
High populated cities like Lagos and other cities are used to such issues

They usually move from town to town so you won't notice them.
Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by studentwriter(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2022
dayabiuuku:
High populated cities like Lagos and other cities are used to such issues

They usually move from town to town so you won't notice them.
stop believing rubbish
Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by dayabiuuku: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2022
(just joking)

Are you one of them?

Lol!

#itiswell!
Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by Lamanii22(f): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin grin grin OP! I can't stop laughing...
Re: Shock As Man Sees His Dead Wife In Benin City by YourFavorite21(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
See how I focused all my attention on this yeye story.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, Avoid This Mistake Funke Akindele's Husband Made. / Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them / Video.big Shame Married Woman Caught With Her Family Doctor On Hidden Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.