Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" (67964 Views)

Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? / "I Wasn't Chasing Clout" Says Graduate Who Worked As A Labourer For Urgent 2k / Help: Severe Body Pains While Working As Labourer On Construction Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Pezanix(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
The term "urgent 2k" is used by most Nigerians to describe the teeming request of financial support by Nigerian ladies from their male counterparts.

This urgent 2k is sometimes two thousand naira as seen literally or it can also be amounts bigger than two thousand naira as the case may be.

Most guys tend to take advantage of the female gender in the course of granting this financial assistance. This advantage mostly comes in sexual fantasies.

These guys try to justify their acts with the ideology that "nothing goes for nothing" and/or "I toiled and hustled for this urgent 2k, so I can't give it out for free". And to such persons, a sexual intercourse is a show of appreciation for their hard earned money.

Ladies on the other hand have been seen as weaker vessels by some guys, tagging them as persons who cannot strive to earn this urgent 2k by themselves and are sometimes unappreciative even when given this urgent 2k.

Today, a lady Ekele Oyibo Patricia [i][/i]has come out to challenge that notion and change the orientation, proving that ladies can equally go out to hustle this urgent 2k as well.

In a video, she had gone out to work as labourer and for sure it paid off decently as she was able to earn her own urgent 2k literally.

There's no shame in hustling so far as it's decent and pays you.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
There's dignity in labor. Keep at it. One day luck will shine on you and you will have that dream job.

267 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Abilistic(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
That's good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Chei we really take so much nonsense as citizens in this country sad

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by princeemmma(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
that's what my parent thought me..... before i get anything from my dad, i need to work for it................

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by BRATISLAVA: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
But isn't that what young modern Nigerian men crave to see? Perspiring girls on the daily grind? Doing hard labor? Isn't this feminism at its finest to them?

She isn't an entitled, greedy, lazy, leech b***h since she's making her own money. And that is the crux of the RP matter. Isn't it?

Good news: she's building her parents house.

Bad news: boys will still post on the forum that all girls are homeless and looking for poverty alleviation from them, yet these girls actually come from homes in which they aren't starving to death

Worse still: they will say she's masculine and thus not good enough for them and that she's faking it; because you never can win with these unrealistic demanding hating boys

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Barims(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
And so

3 Likes

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by aylive02(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Not the ones going all about with dirty and stinking hole brushed with heavy makeup.

The ones with entitlement mentality that was condemning men who seize their things from ladies when they disagree with each other.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Maj196(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Work for the money yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
Eyaah Wish I could have access to her to give her the urgent 2k, grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by ictplotter(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
This is the new trending social media scam alert, stupid and lazy youths.
She just waiting for this post to trend and one social media philanthropist mugu will just cash on her..
All in the name there is dignity in labor.. Nigeria Twitter and fake stories and scam. All this na package to scam the public. She not a laborer anywhere but slay queen who want to cash out big for well to do people from the society. Everything na plan .

187 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Mooh247: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Photoshoot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by qekng40(f): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
No be mud be that for this age abi my eyes dey pain me?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by soik(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Fine girl
Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by illicit(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Normal
Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by omoredia: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Great lady of our time.

#supportomoredia4president2023
Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by The5DME(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Subliminal advertising here.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Zetty177x: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022
There's dignity in labor. Bravo. But u really worked hard ooo.... See as ur mask kpafuka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by house10s2: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022
for the gram, how many cement u carry?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by blinking001(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Equality at it's finest.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by iCauseTrouble: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022
She go still ask for transport fare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Klington: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022
shocked
Clout

Clout

5 Likes

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by xeratek: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Wait o.... So I should come and do the labourer work and collect the 2k and give to you abi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by AFULA(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
So what??
Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Pretty gurls feel like they do the society good by not begging for 2k from men.

Wait first, shey if you work earn money no be yourself u de do good?

Most gurls just expect to be taken care of cause they r pretty, despite their never ending dramas.

After all this my rant men go still spend on top women de like cause they r pretty ( me inclusive grin grin grin) that's what nature did to us men cause we don't want to be lonely and we always want to have something to bang too

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Basicend: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Please send me her acct number.

This are the ones that deserve the urgent 2k. . Not all those selfish and unrepentant oloshos.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by Obagofixxy: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Sapa Na your mate
Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by chronique(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Hmmm. I'm actually concerned about that thing they are building. Is that supposed to be a house for human beings to live in or what?
Re: Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" by mokoh(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Publicity stunt....y must u snap pix to let people know say u they work for 2k,what of guys wen they do am
,if na like that pix for don full everywhere na

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Recruitment / Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.