Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You (1035 Views)

Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by princeemmma(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Last night me and my wife had a long arguments which i found funny, but she seems to be really furious and angry, despite the fact that she saw me smiling throughout the arguments. I saw the anger in her face and i had to calm down as a man. Throughout the night i was asking myself, assuming she slaps me, what do i do?

As for me i don't think i know what to do in this kind of situation

So let see what married man will say to this. You have an issue with your wife she mistakenly slapped you, as a responsible man what will you do? slap her back? or what will you do

1 Like

Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Jeon(f): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
slapping is considered to be domestic violence.
I will slap back.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Ammishaddai: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
I will slap back and tell her how it felt . If she decides to go to court, I'll say it was self-defense
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by OlawaleBammie: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jeon:
I will slap back.

It depends ogbeni, sometimes u might not even have the strength to raise hand, not cus u re weak, it depend on the intensity of the subject matter and who is at fault.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Mooh247: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
I will slap her harder

Any form of violence would be resisted with higher degree of violence
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Freestainworld(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
I will kiss her and walk away grin
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by princeemmma(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
looking from the angle from my real feelings to my wife, i don't think i will ever raise my hands and slap her cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Totilopussylick(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Freestainworld:
I will kiss her and walk away grin
My kind man cool

That kind kissing that will leaves her confused shocked

Funny enough, i was dating one babe few years ago.

We had misunderstanding and she slapped me.

I got hold of her hands, looks straight into her eyes before she could say something i gave her one of the best kiss she never forget till we separated.
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by ogawisdom(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
She will be thoroughly beaten, I don't tolerate nonsense now angry
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by princeemmma(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
ogawisdom:
She will be thoroughly beaten, I don't tolerate nonsense now angry
aaa my guy just because of slap grin grin grin
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by ogawisdom(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
princeemmma:
aaa my guy just because of slap grin grin grin

Yes I will never touch a woman first but if u try me she will know why u should never touch a Lions tail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by princeemmma(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
ogawisdom:

Yes I will never touch a woman first but if u try me she will know why u should never touch a Lions tail
lol grin grin grin
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Richy4(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Just wait until she gives you the slap OP... U will definitely know what to do smiley

Honestly buddy... If U were smiling and laughing when she was totally angry and frustrated... It's safe to say that you were the one provoking her... Stop it... It's not nice cool

5 Likes

Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by princeemmma(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Richy4:
Just wait until she gives you the slap OP... U will definitely know what to do smiley

Honestly buddy... If U were smiling and laughing when she was totally angry and frustrated... It's safe to say that you were the one provoking her... Stop it... It's not nice cool
i was laughing just because she looks more beautiful when she gets angry, i was not even saying anthing to provoke her..... i just found the argument funny last night
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by ndukwejoe(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Before what will you do , oga walk away.
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Richy4(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
princeemmma:
i was laughing just because she looks more beautiful when she gets angry,i was not even saying anthing to provoke her..... i just found the argument funny last night
smiley U have been watching too many sappy movies and soap operas to think of finding an angry woman beautiful...
We need to confiscate that remote control from you for a while cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Spherical77(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
She's my wife, i can't slap her back
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Solofresh2: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Jeon:
I will slap back.
are you a man

Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Solofresh2: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
princeemmma:
looking from the angle from my real feelings to my wife, i don't think i will ever raise my hands and slap her cheesy cheesy
Until she carry knife stab you.May be you go change your motive by then cheesy
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Solofresh2: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
I don't support physical violence but if anyone hits me first,then I will hit back irrespective of the gender
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
I can't slap back. I will try to gain control over the situation through dialogue and emotional intelligence.

My kids are watching all my interactions. I don't want
Them to believe violence is an option in domestic disputes or otherwise.
I would rather leave the home or file for divorce before resorting to vawlence.
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
That's why it is better to keep quiet when matters arise...you might just say something that would hurt your partner,if na environment where gossips dey now they would eavesdrop to gossip and insult your family...i just jejely keep quiet and wait till he is calm not because i fear him or anything but because i don't want matter and talks ontop something way no concern dem...abeg we are all learning and we are also role models to our kids...nobody is perfect oh,forget the matter abeg,thanks

2 Likes

Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Vision101(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Smile and thank her grin
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by elmagnifico411(m): 5:10am On Mar 20, 2022
Why would she mistakenly slap me? So slap now na mistake, abi u dint know it's degrading? It once happened Sha.. my ex, whom I loved so much then, slapped me out of anger.. hmm.. she returned to her parents in Ibadan with a broken hand. They asked her what happened to her hand, she said she fell from our stairs.
She later called and told me on phone dat, if I hadn't beaten her, that woulda been the end of the relationship.. I was like, "some gehs na malu oh". We dated 2 more years before we went our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
The young man above me is a real nigga.
Heaven knows if a women slaps me, I'll instantly beat her up.
Note: not just slap her back, I mean beat her up.
A beating to remember.
God save any lady that'll "mistakenly" try that rubbish with me.
Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Mariangeles(f): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Richy4:

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: What Will You Do If Your Wife Slap You by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
princeemmma:
Last night me and my wife had a long arguments which i found funny, but she seems to be really furious and angry, despite the fact that she saw me smiling throughout the arguments. I saw the anger in her face and i had to calm down as a man. Throughout the night i was asking myself, assuming she slaps me, what do i do?

As for me i don't think i know what to do in this kind of situation

So let see what married man will say to this. You have an issue with your wife she mistakenly slapped you, as a responsible man what will you do? slap her back? or what will you do

Stop provoking your wife.
Whenever you’re both arguing, once you sense she’s worked up, stop the argument, so you both can cool off.
Don’t provoke her into doing something you both will regret. What is done can never be undone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is It Alright For A Married Woman Give Assistance To Her Brothers / Why Do Parents Have Their Favourites Among Their Own Kids? / What Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.