Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

In Need Of A Room Self-contain Close To Ikorodu Road Illupeju. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Room Self-contain Close To Ikorodu Road Illupeju. (188 Views)

Vacant Warehouse For Sale At Illupeju Industrial Estate Lagos / One Storey Building For Slae At Illupeju Area Lagos / Brand New House Room Self Contain Close To The Road At Awoyaya 150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Room Self-contain Close To Ikorodu Road Illupeju. by Fembleez1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hello,

Please I'm in need of a clean and decent Self-contain close to Ikorodu Road, illupeju or its environs.

Kindly help with details of price, pictures and details.

Very urgent!

Thank you
Re: In Need Of A Room Self-contain Close To Ikorodu Road Illupeju. by Athina1982(f): 3:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Fembleez1:
Hello,

Please I'm in need of a clean and decent Self-contain close to Ikorodu Road, illupeju or its environs.

Kindly help with details of price, pictures and details.

Thank you
contact 08037111012 he is a security operative explain everything to him he might be able to help u track the him
Re: In Need Of A Room Self-contain Close To Ikorodu Road Illupeju. by Fembleez1(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2022
Athina1982:
contact 08037111012 he is a security operative explain everything to him he might be able to help u track the him

Useless people that take advantage of other people's misfortune. The 20k you scammed me of, nemesis will soon catch up with you.
Re: In Need Of A Room Self-contain Close To Ikorodu Road Illupeju. by Kimiso(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2022
Fembleez1:

Useless people that take advantage of other people's misfortune. The 20k you scammed me of, nemesis will soon catch up with you.
you mean they scammed you of 20k

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flats For Sale In Ogombor, Lekki / Imported Turkish Luxurious And Armored Security Doors For Sale In Lagos / Beautiful 5bedroom Duplex For Sell, Location Ajah Lagos... Price: 120m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.