Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Need A Job/ A Businessman To Work With - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job/ A Businessman To Work With (392 Views)

I Need A Job, A Helper, An Accommodation / Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B / Is This Job A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job/ A Businessman To Work With by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hello All,

I am unemployed and currently job hunting.

Aside regular job applications, I decided to create this thread in case an opportunity can come from here. One can never underrate Nairaland.

I graduated with a Second Class Upper Division (2:1) in Agric. Economics from one of Nigeria's Federal Universities.

I have 5 years experience in Customer Service/Relationship Management.

I am open to roles that match my experience as well as other roles. I find learning very interesting, so I don't have a problem with taking up new challenges.
I look forward to discussing my Experience, Skills and Competencies better.

I am also open to assisting a businessman or woman handle tasks that require a sharp mind ( Including supervisory duties).

I am Smart, Enthusiastic, Resourceful, Innovative, Analytical and Proactive.

Please note that I am available to travel.

Thank you.
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I Need A Job/ A Businessman To Work With by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2022
Anyone that has an opportunity for me should kindly send me a personal message. My email is linked to my Nairaland account and I will reply right away.

Thank you

cc: mynd44
Re: I Need A Job/ A Businessman To Work With by samwash(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2022
"I have 5 years experience in Customer Service/Relationship Management."

You did mention your course of study.
After having 5 years experience in
customer service in a reputable organization do you think any serious employer cares about the class you graduated with but unfortunately a lot of Nigeran HR cares.
Wishing you success in your search to greater heights in your carrier.
Re: I Need A Job/ A Businessman To Work With by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
samwash:
"I have 5 years experience in Customer Service/Relationship Management."

You did mention your course of study.
After having 5 years experience in
customer service in a reputable organization do you think any serious employer cares about the class you graduated with but unfortunately a lot of Nigeran HR cares.
Wishing you success in your search to greater heights in your carrier.
Thank you.

Yes, a lot of Nigerian companies still care even after 5 years experience.

I know a friend that lost an opportunity just because of that reason. She was told that it is the company's policy not to recruit any applicant with a class of degree lower than a 2.1.

Some companies would even state that O'level must be 5 credits (including Maths & English) in just one sitting.
Re: I Need A Job/ A Businessman To Work With by DontBullshitMe: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Thank you.

Yes, a lot of Nigerian companies still care even after 5 years experience.

I know a friend that lost an opportunity just because of that reason. She was told that it is the company's policy not to recruit any applicant with a class of degree lower than a 2.1.

Some companies would even state that O'level must be 5 credits (including Maths & English) in just one sitting.
You still didn't reveal the course you studied. Are you that ashamed of it ?

Does including your course of study hurt that your original post in any way? Capital NO.
Re: I Need A Job/ A Businessman To Work With by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Lol. Is there any course one should be ashamed of in this world? Anyone that's ashamed of the course he or she studied needs reorientation.

(1) (Reply)

IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT - ADMIN OFFICER / Account Assistant / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.