Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is Baby Dedication Neccesary? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Baby Dedication Neccesary? (211 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Baby Dedication Neccesary? by tiktop: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Is baby dedication in the church necessary after having the christening/baby naming ceremony at home?
Re: Is Baby Dedication Neccesary? by Ammishaddai: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2022
It's not necessary so long as you have prayed on the child and brought him before the altar of God to be blessed.
Re: Is Baby Dedication Neccesary? by Leo10000(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2022
Yes, this is because we believe all children are from God,so it's only right to show appreciation to him by going to his house and dedicate it to Him
Re: Is Baby Dedication Neccesary? by dawnomike(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2022
tiktop:
Is baby dedication necessary after having the christening/baby naming ceremony?
Not at all... It is all a matter of choice.
Re: Is Baby Dedication Neccesary? by jaymichael(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2022
tiktop:
Is baby dedication in the church necessary after having the christening/baby naming ceremony at home?
I christened my daughter in the church, I did not do any child dedication as I did not see any need for it.
Just save your resources for something more important.
Re: Is Baby Dedication Neccesary? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2022
shocked

Not necessary at all.

In my church BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR, on the seven day after the child's birth, you took the child to church for dedication during morning prayer and that's all. No waste of money or resources at all. But if you wish to spent your money so that your friends and relatives can come and pop small , you're free to, that one is not church business.
Re: Is Baby Dedication Neccesary? by chigoziri2403(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2022
The dedication of your children should start from your house
Speak positivity into your children lifes everyday
Show them the way of God
If you cannot take your children to church
Bring the church to your house
Re: Is Baby Dedication Neccesary? by Lighthouse50: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Absolutely NO. God is everywhere. People who are pastor friek and believes anything pastor touches is blessed and those who believes their God lives in a house are the ones who takes the faithless move

(1) (Reply)

NSPPD Live Stream 24 March 2022 || Your Time, Your Turn / 100% SINCERE Opinion On The REDPILL Movement. / Renowned Gospel Singer Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.