Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football (405 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Stuns in Cristiano Ronaldo-Inspired Dress (pics, Video) / Why We Love Football In Particular / 'if You Love Football, You Love To Watch Messi' - Wenger Delighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by Zubby2005(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Hello guys, who made you love and keep on Loving football....
For me I hate Chelsea FC but anything I see hakim Ziyech, I can't unsee him.
He's so talented and I love the way he strikes the ball.
He made me love football like mad, I can remember back then he was in Ajax FC, j loved him charisma but didn't get to see him well, now that he is in the premier league.
It gets a lot better.
P.S: I loved Ronaldo but he's messing me up at United
I'm a strict United Fan
What's your say on this
Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Sunday Oliseh! I really loved his bullet shot against Spain in France 98!
Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by MadamVanessa(f): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2022
shocked

My Darling GOAT LIONEL AKPAN EKANEM MESSI

1 Like

Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by IamPatriotic(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2022
At first, there was no particular player, but the the Nigerian u17 team that played in Japan 1993 World Cup and Tunisia 1994 Nations Cup/USA 1994 World Cup team, led by Rasheed Yekini and Co.
However, at the International stage, Ronaldo De Lima caught my fancy at the Atlanta Olympics in 1996. The Brazilian footballer remains my favourite footballer till today, I love Messi and Ronaldinho too.

1 Like

Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by seunowa(f): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
For me Ronaldihno
Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by Athemisia: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Zizou smiley
Man can never do wrong in my eyes..
He gat the class.
He gat the skill.
He gat the quality.

:
:
Man like zizou

1 Like

Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
JOHN TERRY
Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by BlaqFaze: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Messi
Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by HillaryNelo(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
It MESSI and his nutmegs, infact all the barcelona team of 2009
Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by paulolee(m): 6:25am On Mar 21, 2022
at first it was gaucho n then a blessing came from above named messi, he made football so easy n more interesting to watch..
if I have a son dt is left footed, his name must b messi
Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by Great100000: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Celestine Babayaro.

He is the one that inspired me that made love andd supporting Chelsea starting from 1998.

When we dey wear Autoglass in our Jersey.

1 Like

Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by Polynek(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2022
Ronaldo, Xavi, Inieta, Messi
Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by Morningstarrr(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2022
If it isn’t Ronaldinho Gaucho, who else?
Is it snake bite or turn around?
That guy made football exciting to watch.
Re: Which Football Player Inspired And Made You Love Football by DonMakaveli21: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Even though I'm a Messi fan today... Ronaldinho made me love football

(1) (Reply)

"It Will Hunt Me For The Rest Of My Life": Chelsea Midfielder Jorginho Admits / 3 Of Odartey Lamptey Kids Are Not His After 21 Years Of Marriage,. / Liverpool Fans Show Their Support For Cristiano Ronaldo At Anfield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.