Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Mindset Is Everything! Once You Change It, Everything You Think Of Is POSSIBLE! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mindset Is Everything! Once You Change It, Everything You Think Of Is POSSIBLE! (205 Views)

What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? / Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars / If Your Toothpaste Contains Fluoride, Please Change It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mindset Is Everything! Once You Change It, Everything You Think Of Is POSSIBLE! by echepops(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2022
There's this young lady on my contact list! She's extremely hardworking.

She actually hustles like a dude to be very honest.

It really baffles me why she works so hard, even tho she's really good looking and all that stuff, if you know what I mean..

She definitely told herself that she's gonna be independent and won't have to look up to any man for her daily bread!

And so far so good, she's doing excellently well.

Moral of the story - Mindset is everything! Once you change it, everything you think of is indeed POSSIBLE!

lalasticlala mods

Follow @stephen_echefu on Instagram for more...

#LifeProTips #HappySunday #FoodForThought

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2003 Foreign Used Toyota Camry LE / Talatu Shehu Sympathizes With Kaduna Train Attack Victims, Calls For Special Ra / Updates On The Russio-ukraine War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.