Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 (57418 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (2 - 0) On 16th October 2022 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (0 - 3) On 23rd December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

That's good... You are fortunate.

If to say na Access... Hmmm!!! undecided
cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by goslowgoslow(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dmacqh:

Good day boss ,
I guess your above comment have shown how sane and mentally stable you are .
Some of our IQ levels are damn low . I made a comment , either you read and ignore or read and counter with points not insults .
“ Onye ara , na ebu uzo akpo , onye isi di mma, onye ara “
Oloriburuku, Oloshi, Omo ale, Omo Oran, Omo lasan Ikeji aja, Omo Oran!
Anumpam, Ewuaturu, Anuofia, Onyeberibe!
What stupid and idiotic point did you make that has nothing to do with what I said...just started attacking like mad dog! Senseless moda foka.....
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Dmacqh(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Oloriburuku, Oloshi, Omo ale, Omo Oran, Omo lasan Ikeji aja, Omo Oran!
Anumpam, Ewuaturu, Anuofia, Onyeberibe!
What stupid and idiotic point did you make that has nothing to do with what I said...just started attacking like mad dog! Senseless moda foka.....

Lol ... boss ,
I’m not the cause of your misfortune. I’m not Buhari ooo.
Last time I checked , I made a comment , you quoted me by insulting my mental stability and saying I was running mouth like tap water ...lol . I just gave you a doze of your medicine , you start going naught .
Now all this.. you have really justified this saying “onye ara, na ebu uzo akpo onye isi di mma , onye ara “ .
You dey fight for Messi , that’s doesn’t know we are existing... attack message not messenger
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Saintdan0421(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin
Please ARSENAL FANS should upload their account details. I appreciate their immense contribution.
1k per Arsenal Fan..

Oga, we the Arsenal fans never see anything, abi na whine u dey whine us?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by angelEmade: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2022
StAmbrose1:

Keep quiet! Your knowledge of football is too dull, and shabby that it smells of malodorous revolt.
Before 2006, how many champions league cups did Barca and Madrid( the whole of la Liga) have?

Comprehension of that question alone would tell you how poor, and low la Liga is in comparison with other leagues and the mightier English premier league.

Only Barca and Madrid have the champion league in the whole of Spain's first division ( la Liga), second division, and third division leagues.

Before 2006, Barca had only 1 champion league. Without Messi, and football politics, Even nothighan Forest(that is unknown to you) is better than Barca(the second best club in the whole of Spain and la Liga).

But in England, more than four clubs have it.
The accumulation of champions league cups for la Liga is as a result of Ronaldo and Messi presence, and eufa politics (Chelsea vs Barca came to mind when the ref was disqualified for cheating for Barca. Eufalonia rings a bell?.)
Without Ronaldo and Messi effect, La Liga is as good as dead.

Only puerile kids with poorly low knowledge of football makes unreasonable comparison like you.
Mumu man without sense. Before Ronaldo who was winning it for Madrid?
And your England teams how many times have they defeated Laliga teams one on one??
Lol yet you people go carry pep for laliga and he turned your league into a farmers one.
Chai! The thing pain you no be small.... old mofo mistaking endorsements and views for quality.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Reeb2244: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

...... noted.
... na for Arsenal fans.. ooo
Strictly Arsenal.
No fulfilment after promise. OK ooooo.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Saintdan0421(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Reeb2244:
No fulfilment after promise. OK ooooo.

Dude use us catch cruise ah swear.
Y at the first place would somebody open his mouth and promise what he cannot fulfil?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Reeb2244: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Dude use us catch cruise ah swear.
Y at the first place would somebody open his mouth and promise what he cannot fulfil?
If we check well sef, he might be a scammer, if he can use such logic to promise and fail many people, why won't be be able to use same logic to scam people? grin

The guy was just fooling himself that night,in a way to act like fake big boy, and catch girls on here.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Agbecassava: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin
Please ARSENAL FANS should upload their account details. I appreciate their immense contribution.
1k per Arsenal Fan..
OK sir
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by iLegendd(m): 12:45am On Mar 27, 2022
kevoh:

Always try to do your subs during weekdays! Weekends and public holidays are not good times!

I believed what you said, but some hours ago, being Saturday, I recharged again, but this time, I used Bater by Flutterwave app.

Guess what? The moment it said successful, all Compact plus channels started showing.

So, with this, you can recharge any time and any day. The delay last week is from the bank app, not DStv. I just wanted to let you know.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by kevoh(m): 6:50am On Mar 27, 2022
iLegendd:

I believed what you said, but some hours ago, being Saturday, I recharged again, but this time, I used Bater by Flutterwave app.

Guess what? The moment it said successful, all Compact plus channels started showing.

So, with this, you can recharge any time and any day. The delay last week is from the bank app, not DStv. I just wanted to let you know.
Ok, thanks for the info.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by StAmbrose1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
angelEmade:

Mumu man without sense. Before Ronaldo who was winning it for Madrid?
And your England teams how many times have they defeated Laliga teams one on one??
Lol yet you people go carry pep for laliga and he turned your league into a farmers one.
Chai! The thing pain you no be small.... old mofo mistaking endorsements and views for quality.
You just typed like an idiotic and senile man in a fit of rubbishy and idiosyncratic odium!

For the records, There are two main teams in LA Liga. And those teams are always in rummage of stars from the better premier League.
Real Madrid had the galacticos bought with humongous 'oil-like' money from different clubs.
Only two teams(Barca, and Madrid) won the champions League in LA Liga.
And before 2006, Barca only had 1 champion leagues.
And before 2006, premier League clubs had more champion leagues than La Liga.
Pep was signed from Bayern.
And Bayern is in Germany not Spain.
Pep only succeeded in his second season.
Whereas Conte succeeded in his first season to win the premiership.
What about fergie that won the premiership 3 times consecutively?
In those two exceptional situations, premiership was not miscalled a farmer league.
And pep won it in his second season.
And also won it just two times in a role only.

Yet, some imbecilic and born fools are miscalling it with a wrong and eternally askew misnomer of farmers league.
What utter and irredeemable nonsense!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by angelEmade: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
StAmbrose1:

You just typed like an idiotic and senile man in a fit of rubbishy and idiosyncratic odium!

For the records, There are two main teams in LA Liga. And those teams are always in rummage of stars from the better premier League.
Real Madrid had the galacticos bought with humongous 'oil-like' money from different clubs.
Only two teams(Barca, and Madrid) won the champions League in LA Liga.
And before 2006, Barca only had 1 champion leagues.
And before 2006, premier League clubs had more champion leagues than La Liga.
Pep was signed from Bayern.
And Bayern is in Germany not Spain.
Pep only succeeded in his second season.
Whereas Conte succeeded in his first season to win the premiership.
What about fergie that won the premiership 3 times consecutively?
In those two exceptional situations, premiership was not miscalled a farmer league.
And pep won it in his second season.
And also won it just two times in a role only.

Yet, some imbecilic and born fools are miscalling it with a wrong and eternally askew misnomer of farmers league.
What utter and irredeemable nonsense!
lol i didnt even read half of all the trash this mumu man typed lol this man u losses dey pain this idiat o
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by Godsownfc(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
A very hot match grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 / Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.