Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,005 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Www.nairapals.com Is For Sale. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Www.nairapals.com Is For Sale. (855 Views)

Konga.com Is Giving Free Credit.. Tested And Confirmed / Konga.com Is Now Offering Shoppers Free Delivery On Orders For The Infinix Hot / Konga.com Is Now Offering Shoppers Free Delivery On Orders For The Infinix Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.nairapals.com Is For Sale. by hamzamohd: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2011
would you like to become the next Oluwaseun Osewa,if yes then this domain is for you.just incase you dont know who Oluwaseun Osewa is,let me tell you.he is the owner of nairaland.com.just to let you know how much nairaland is worth,check this out http://yourwebsiteworth.com/nairaland.com nairapals.com also has the potential to be like nairaland.com .if you are intrested,call me on 08069241065.
Re: Www.nairapals.com Is For Sale. by vaengaiven: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
I need to buy it ,But i have checked the Domain name worth in this Domain name Appraisal site named as www.zippozap.com the value of the Domain name is Low,But i have considered the Search engine Keywords and ranking and asking for $20USD can you sell it for this amount?

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E71 With 2gig Memory Card For Sale At N19,500: Only: / Iphone 4s-apple - Iphone 4s Siri Real Life Demo / Help My Phone Stopped Receiving Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.