Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,621 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

"I Don't Want Children" - Angel Smith Replies Fans Praying For Her Kids To Take - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Want Children" - Angel Smith Replies Fans Praying For Her Kids To Take (552 Views)

'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Want Children" - Angel Smith Replies Fans Praying For Her Kids To Take by MsDoris(f): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
"I Don't Want Children" - Angel Smith Replies Fans Praying For Her Kids To Take Care Of Her
22 year old former Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate, Angel Smith has left everyone dumbfounded after she revealed her decision regarding motherhood.

The reality TV star took to her Insta story to disclose that she does not want to have children.

Apparently some fans had praised her for surprising her mother with an iPhone 12 ahead of her birthday on the 29th of March.

The fans had showered prayers on her saying that her own children will also take care of her.

Reacting to their prayers, Angel revealed that she wasn't interested in having kids in future.....

Visit web page below for full update;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/03/i-dont-want-children-angel-smith.html

Re: "I Don't Want Children" - Angel Smith Replies Fans Praying For Her Kids To Take by WoundedLamb: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Case closed.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Want Children" - Angel Smith Replies Fans Praying For Her Kids To Take by tillaman(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Angel my lover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Want Children" - Angel Smith Replies Fans Praying For Her Kids To Take by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Her choice
Re: "I Don't Want Children" - Angel Smith Replies Fans Praying For Her Kids To Take by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
This one will born minimum two

(1) (Reply)

Top10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2022 & Their Net Worth According To Forbes. / See Burna Boy's Entrance At Madison Square Garden With Youssou Ndour trending / Bbnaija Reunion 2022 Queen And Boma F!ght At Reunion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.