Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) (4896 Views)

Get Up To 6gb On Your Glo Sim / Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by IGNigintLtd(m): 12:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Tecno SPARK 8C

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by expertman(m): 2:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Can u tell us how u did it pls

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by ScienceStudents: 2:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Memory fusion for outdated eMMC type 5.1 storage grin

Continue deceiving yourselves
This is pure rubbish tongue
Lag go kill una finish

36 Likes

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Lexusgs430: 2:29am On Mar 21, 2022
ScienceStudents:

Lag go kill una finish

Just like attempting to squeeze out more brain power from buhari.......... cheesy

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Ombudsman1: 3:18am On Mar 21, 2022
ScienceStudents:

Lag go kill una finish

THEY ARE CLOWNS. EVEN UFS 2.1 WHICH IS PHASING OUT IS THREE TIMES FASTER THAN THAT EMMC

15 Likes

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Randerl: 5:41am On Mar 21, 2022
The crash wey go follow, na BrickWare he go result to with Bootloop.

15 Likes

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by IGNigintLtd(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2022
Randerl:
The crash wey go follow, na BrickWare he go result to with Bootloop.

Keep deciving urself. If at all it's dangerous then the developers of the phone wouldn't have instructed us to increase the RAM, infact they wouldn't have launched the RAM fansion in the first place.

10 Likes

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Bazire: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Na so
Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2022
Hmmmm
Op, I dunno what you're trying to do, but make that phone no explode for person pikin face o

8 Likes

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by investigator007: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2022
Mad o, nice one.
Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Onyeka90210(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Oya go play Genshin impact or Call of Duty mobile on Max settings make I check something grin
These transsion people just dey like use their customers head play. 6gb ram khor, phone wey go still dey lag like tomorrow no dey.
You see why transsion dey always target people wey no too Sabi anything about phones.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2022
This one just dey deceive himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by pseudonomer: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2022
IGNigintLtd:

Keep deciving urself. If at all it's dangerous then the developers of the phone wouldn't have instructed us to increase the RAM, infact they wouldn't have launched the RAM fansion in the first place.

This is old concept in PC world you, I usually do this with Linux, it’s called Swap memory. And Apple make it a thing and does it automatically in the M1.

What others meant is that, the read/write of your mmc is the major factor for the success of the memory swap, the faster the better but your mmc is very slow, it doesn’t make sense to use the “fusion” thing, it will only make your phone lags further.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Dannybammz: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2022
I increased my phone ram from 8GB to 13GB

Infinix Note 11 pro

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by scarycuteface(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Any change in performance?
Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by ScienceStudents: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Dannybammz:
I increased my phone ram from 8GB to 13GB

Infinix Note 11 pro
The mmc inside your phone is crazy slow
It’s like comparing SSDs to HDDs, the difference is like day and night
Stop deceiving yourself. This “extra ram” is a joke

9 Likes

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Kayconcept2(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2022
Good one there, that Spark 8 C is a loaded midrange phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Mohbola(f): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2022
That's easy to set up and how is the phone acting now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by IGNigintLtd(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
pseudonomer:

This is old concept in PC world you, I usually do this with Linux, it’s called Swap memory. And Apple make it a thing and does it automatically in the M1.

What others meant is that, the read/write of your mmc is the major factor for the success of the memory swap, the faster the better but your mmc is very slow, it doesn’t make sense to use the “fusion” thing, it will only make your phone lags further.

Lag futhur meaning wat??
Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by KaideeGee(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
He also made the lampstand of pure gold; of hammered work he made the lampstand. Its shaft, its branches, its bowls, its ornamental knobs, and its flowers were of the same piece.
Exodus 37:17 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/exo.37.17.NKJV

Let's Pray,
King of Kings, we lay our crowns and worship You Yahweh. Let Your glory exceed the Heavens and Earth. Father please even as we study, teach us and cause us to do your will. Amen we pray in the Powerful name of Jesus Christ. Thank You for You have done it..

Dear Followers of Christ,
We are to be one, as the body of Christ.
The Bible speaks in Isaiah and Revelation about the seven spirits of God and the seven eyes of God. And these all stem from one stalk. Kinda like the biblical structure of the seven branched golden lampstand.
I also love the fact that the Bible talks about only one fruit of the Spirit and goes ahead to mention nine things..
God has always been about unity in diversity. Our difference are not to contradict each other, but to complement and make up for our loopholes.
God is issuing a call to unity today. Make a choice.
Peace.
Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by d3cod3r(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
pseudonomer:

This was what I was trying to explain to the dunces in a similar thread. This will also increase the wear and tear on their already not-so-good chips making them die faster. Transsion are really convinced their customers are olodos for using an archaic technology as selling point whilst not implementing it well. It is emmc for crying out loud. UFS 3 and above would have been better.

8 Likes

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Victerica(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
So much pessimism from nairalanders...

Nice one, OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by YangaBabe: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Congrats, fantastic thing for you to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Dannybammz: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
ScienceStudents:

The mmc inside your phone is crazy slow
It’s like comparing SSDs to HDDs, the difference is like day and night
Stop deceiving yourself. This “extra ram” is a joke
Have you specifically used the Note 11 pro?
Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by skywalker240(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thank God people over hear have come to terms with reality that this marketing scam strategic project is all scam aimed mostly on peeps who are extremely dumb to techs up and down.

am impressed by the number of geeks over here, who pointed out the scam with flash effects, shows our criticisms and enlightenment were not wasted.

to the topic

Typing..

you cant strecth a rubber that has already been stretched

stretching it any further would weaken its grip and it wont be long before it cuts and tears off.

obselete eMMC

typing...

Obselete eMMc 5.1 when overstretched will definitely result into wear and tear (rubber cuts).

All the geek over here know this

I only feel pity for the op

My people perish for lack of knowledge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by tecnolad(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
iPhone 6 go still use am shine grin
Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by Harold4lyf(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
expertman:
Can u tell us how u did it pls

Hello sir I mentioned you on a thread concerning a question about Dalhousie University....can you please reply me...I would be very grateful
Re: BOOM � I Have Finally Increased My Phone's RAM From 3 To 6GB (screenshots) by tafat: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wow, congrats to you. This is fantastic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

HTC Update Root And Unlock / Latest Method To Activate MTN 1GB For N200 Naira Promo / Good News Glo Internet Browsing. 5th Anniversary Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.